Reviews for RedHeaded Diversion
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/17
Lovely story
LittleRed314 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This story is just too perfect! I love it :D

I especially liked how you didn't make it the way that Harry and Ginny 'skip of into the sunset' or anything like that. You kept it realistic, and that's what made it so amazing!

I loved how the events flowed together so well, and it wasn't like every other Harry/Ginny fan fiction out there.

Major kudos to you! It was really amazing, and I'm glad I read it (even though it was published almost 9 years ago)!

I can't even explain how much I loved it. It's definately one of the best stories I have read on fan fiction. Keep up the amazing writing! :D
ginnyharrycloisalways chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great story
udderpd chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
That was really sweet, I know thti it is a year and a half since you wrote it but it is still not too late to add a second chapter because it seems unfinished.

Black Vengeance chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Good fic - though it's Harry and Ginny so why wouldn't it be? You might want to work on paragraphing but other than it's pretty good.
Hillary and Jess chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
This was a very good story. It was well written and very endearing. Brava! Brava!

-Hillary (and not Jess, as she is not here and has not read this story to my knowledge.)
Sparkle Tangerine chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
WOW! Great Story! I thought it was kind of cute! Is there going to be a sequal? You know, how they finally start to have a relationship, or their first kiss or something... You are a great writer! Keep up the good work!
Flybird chapter 1 . 10/8/2003 slipping into a warm bath. Good H/G. Most satisfying.