Reviews for Cantrip
Yuki Suou chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Amazing story! Is it continued in stories of Arda?
random chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
update please
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
awesome!
sidjack chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
You should write more of this tale. I am enjoying every "prancing" word.

sidh
Nelarun chapter 7 . 8/19/2006
This is an amazing story! I love it! Laughed through most of it, felt sad at other times, and disgust... IF you have updated this story else where, please tell, for I can't wait to read more.

Nelarun
ODST girl058 chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
I liked the latest chapter the most, but they are all good! This is a good idea, I never would have thought of Aragorn's training for a story. Update again soon! Semper fi (Cah-reep!)
sallydeathhands chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
Ahh! Bryn, for the love of Valar, where's the rest of it? You CAN'T get me hooked like that, then just stop! Please, please, please update!
Lindele chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
Hallabrad is so irritating... But you know we all love him! Oh, the 'assignment' was great, Hallabrad should enjoy healing the poor little field mouse.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Disastor is most likely imminent.
Naresha chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Hey Bryn,

I'm on the committee of the MEFA Awards, and one of your stories has been nominated, but we your liason is having trouble getting in touch with you. You can either email me at north_shore_fruitcake yahoo. com. au, or come and join and say hi! :-)

Naresha.
Starbrat chapter 7 . 2/24/2005
Wonderful! Now if only you would update.
Thorongirl chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
Lord, but this is great writing. I love the repartee between Aragorn and Halbarad. Your depiction of Halbarad is so wonderfully done. I love his attempts to "humanize" Aragorn - all done in the sweet man's behalf, of course. But you write it with such gentle humor. "Truly you are such a woman." It's hard to imagine anyone saying that to the studly Aragorn! But you make it seem so realistic. I also greatly enjoyed the opening segment dealing with Aragorn's tracking abilities. You should stop here and take a richly deserved bow.

In conclusion, I hope you continue to update this story here. (I've read all eight chapters over at Stories of Arda but the more people who read this story, the better). Update soon. Please. (Go ahead - download chapters 8 and 9 in rapid succession). Thanks for a great story.
the essence of popsicles chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
wow...WOW..the emotion in the part when the twins were talking to Elrond was so strong, I could practically feel it impacting off the computer screen. Very very nice dialogue there, all proper, nothing out of place, nothing too long. The guilt, the anger, the disappointment, the hurt,the shock; all the really angsty feelings were all so real! *throws self down and worships author(ess)* And I also love the way you say "Elrohir and Elladan" instead of the traditional "Elladan and Elrohir". I always feel so sorry for Elrohir, being "and Elrohir". And of course from this, we all know which of the twins I favour more. Ah well. Lovely angst here. *cries*
the essence of popsicles chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
I believe I have fallen in love with the Halbarad-in-this-fic. Look out OFUM! A whole troupe of Halbarad fangirls is upon you! (naw..just kidding)
Halbarad chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
Ah, Halbarad! The comic relief of middle earth. No really, the whole de-elfifying process is a hoot.

Good job.
Mystical Witch chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
Thank you for finally posting again, and with a wonderfully humorous story.

Aragorn would make a wonderful healer. He was trained by Elrond and remember the old saying: "The hands of a king are healing hands."

I do hope you will post more soon.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »