Reviews for Project Chibi Dark
TheDarkHallow chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
i really enjoyed reading this

hope to read more from you
miai chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
yes christmas and halloween is celebrated in japan i know cuz i went there and sgat to see some pics of it

moonlightning3 chapter 8 . 10/20/2006
Your Dub cycle is so true! That's exactly what happened to me! I liked the dub, them I found the manga, which I liked more, but the dub was all I had. Then I discovered the subbed version, and now I almost hate the dub!
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 14 . 3/28/2006
This and the first story were very very cute.

Hrm... Angsty chibi Akefia in "chibi for a day" I'm so totaly going to check that out now! I've been looking over ita nd passing it buy for 2 months now at lest. *nodnod*
DarkScytheQueen chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I agree with Kitsune. But Kitsune didn't have to say 'fool'!
Dark Angel Ice Kitsune chapter 9 . 6/10/2005
it's the dark magician not black you fool
yugirules chapter 14 . 2/14/2005
I like your story and Chibi Project Light! I would have reviewed in them but you finished before I got to read it all and I review when i reach the last chapter posted up. Anyway good story!
YamiHaruko chapter 14 . 12/21/2004
Awe! That was so cute. I think my favorite relationship in your story was Ryou and Bakura's just because, well I don't know, I can't really explain it, but it was good to see them so happy with each other. _ I really liked them with each other, even though my favorite character is Atemu! *huggles the Pharaoh* _ Anyway I really loved your story, and I plan on reading other's you have written, thanks for the laughs _
YamiHaruko chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Lol, this is so kawaii! Keep going!
spice lily chapter 14 . 12/12/2004
More more more write a sequel to the sequel!
xiaoj chapter 14 . 12/9/2004
hahaha... so cute... erm... read through all at one shot, keep up the good work.
Angeliz chapter 14 . 12/4/2004
Both this story and the chibi light fic are absolutely adorable. I love the Ryou/Bakura fluff! These stories made me smile.
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 14 . 10/19/2004
. So kawaii! Yes, I LIVE! *glomp*
Anime Crazed chapter 14 . 9/16/2004
Aww kawaii! Tehee! Marik was setting fire to the garbage bins! Funniness! :P Loved it! kawaii! Fantastic ficcy! D
Aura Black Chan chapter 14 . 8/29/2004
Yes, this was a sweet ending, and thank you for finnishing! Y'know your's was the first fic about chibi's that I read!