Reviews for The Origin
zeusfluff chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
Wow! Another great chapter! Hope to see chapter nine up and runinng soon! ~Zeus Fluff~
MissMeggs chapter 8 . 10/16/2003
Ohh!

I love your cliffhanger endings!

They allways leave me wanting more!

I hope you do well on your midterms! I know how ard the can be!

-Miss Megan-
MissMeggs chapter 7 . 10/16/2003
Sorry I haven't been reviewing.. but you know that stupid "server busy thing" I've been getting it for the past few days! URGG!

ANyway-I almost died here. Please never scare me like that agian! As for going supernatural, or staying realistic, I could go either way! But I kinda prefer realistic- however nothing could stop me from reading your story!
kat183 chapter 8 . 10/16/2003
Sorry haven't reviewed sooner I have been away. Realistic or supernatural, if I go for both do we get 2 stories? No, then go for realistic. Great couple of chapters, very enjoyable and readable. How can leave us hanging on like that what happened? Hope to see a new chapter soon.
zeusfluff chapter 8 . 10/16/2003
Yes, Yes! Another great and awesome chapter! Hope to see chapter 8 up and running soon!

~ZeusFluff~
keys3303 chapter 8 . 10/15/2003
how could you leave us hanging like that when you knew you wouldn't be able to write for awhile. well i guess i can't wait but not for too long :) this is another great chapter. good luck on mid-terms. i know how that goes.
Lylirium chapter 8 . 10/15/2003
No coments! I love your story, but you really should stop with the hanguing thing! IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!

Keep on writting I really love this.

Spirita
TheChosenOne3 chapter 8 . 10/15/2003
What kind of an ending was that? A very cruel one, that's what kind! Ah their story is so romantic! Too bad it had to end like Romeo and Juliet! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story, and I have a feeling that neither can Marguerite, so please hurry for both our sakes!
zeusfluff chapter 7 . 10/14/2003
I stick with letter A. The first choice. That's my choice. ~ZeusFluff~
keys3303 chapter 7 . 10/14/2003
i really like this story and no matter where it goes i'll read it. I know that is not the answer to your question but i just can't decide.
youte chapter 7 . 10/14/2003
hey !

Great story ! i like it ! (i don't understand ALL because i am french but i understand this story)

i like Linked too so... i like supernatural stories.

salut

youte
SpaceGeek chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
a), you should keep it realistic
E1stwin chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I have really enjoyed your story so far. I think that is the first kidnapped scenario I have read. I would love to see your story go both ways, maybe you could do two. Superwriter.
TheChosenOne3 chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
SUPERNATURAL! But that is just my opinion. I will read it either way!
TheChosenOne3 chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
Wow! This is getting really emotional! I am very excited to hear the story of Marguerite's parents! Please continue with this soon!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »