Reviews for The Origin
Lylirium chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
It depends of what level of supernatural you'll put. You see I would love to see a realistic fanfiction, but still I would also like to see where you're going with the supernatural thing...

Can you give me a general idea of what are you thinking, for me to give an opinion?

Great story

LadyArielle chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
I want it to stay relistic. Its so a good story, dont make it to a supernatural twist.
zeusfluff chapter 4 . 10/12/2003
Man! What a chapter! That was just, how do I put it? Awesome, great, grand and glorious! I absolutely loved chapter four! Hope to see chapter five up and running soon! By the way awesome job on the story! Couldn't have written it better myself! Always willing to read and review your stories anytime! Your new fan, ~ZeusFluff~
TheChosenOne3 chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
Well subtlety is my specialty ;) And the plot thickens! Oh this getting so good. You really have a way of involving the reader in your stories, it is so much fun to read your stories! I am glad to hear that updates will be coming quickly, I can't wait. Love ya!
keys3303 chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
Oh no you don't! how can you leave me hanging like that? That was very mean. But i like it. :) I guess i will have to wait for the next chapter like everyone else. And people say i have mean cliffhangers. Well i do hope you do post the next chapter soon.

MissMeggs chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
i love waking up, or coming home from school and reading this story! I'm so intrigued, your very good with suspense...has any one ever told you that?
Lylirium chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
Okay, so what happens next?

Good story, keep on going.

LadyArielle chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
You do a realy good job, pleas continuier soon, I want to know what happend next.
Angel LeeAnn chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Wow. This is an exceptional beginning. I can just tell this is going to be a very interesting and entertaining story. Wonderful job. Honest.
LoveMR chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Awesome blossom! I'm enjoying your story so much so far. I'm really eager to learn about Marguerite's past. Yea!
zeusfluff chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Another fine chapter I must say! Keep up the great work! Hope to see chapter four up and running soon! Oh by the way if you really want to know why I chose the name zeus fluff. Well Zeus is my dogs name, but I call him Fluff because he is an Alaskan Malamute. Anyways, keep up with the awesome work! ~Zeus Fluff~ :) ;)
MissMeggs chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
You're right... I suppose deep down I alsways knew Marguerite was royalty!LOL! This is shaping up very nicely indeed. Do you have all of the chapters done? If yes then how many, and how often will you keep posting... I need to know how often to check here. I don't want to miss a chapter! Keep um coming!
Lylirium chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Now there's the part we're all been waiting for...

So you're going to give the answer or not?

I hope yes, 'cause I'm dying to know what happens next. Seven years? Yeah that changes a lot in a person so like Marguerite. Being a mother, having living beings depending on her, yeah that definetly changes people, especially Marguerite, who always had to depend only on herself.

I'm liking where you're going with this, so don't stop right now, you have to keep going, for my sake, your sake, and everybody's sake.

LoveMR chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
Wo, this is going to turn out to be interesting. Keep it up!
kat183 chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
A great chapter, a little on the short side, but then it could be 10's of words and I'd still want more. Wonderful stuff (and no floozies, don't like any floozies between Roxton and Marguerite), hopefully Marguerite will get the answers to her questions in the next chapter(hint hint). I can't help wondering whether she will like the outcome. Next chapter really soon please.

59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »