Reviews for I Never Knew
fel chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
Hey, I have just finished reading your fic through and I really like it. Im not all too familiar with the originals, but I certainly like the developments youve made. I look forward to chapter 14.
FabulousFever chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
the worst soap ever is the ones that are really really good, but then never get finished. this needs an ending!
linasink chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Haha the end where he kissed her hand and got nocked out was priceless! ROFL love it!
Sweetcornbee chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
I just read your profile and I hope to be reading an update to I Never Knew. I have loved reading this story and I just can't think of it not ever having an ending. So a shout out to your muse "Keep it coming!".
Allleila chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
Ah great story. I love it. Their relationship is amazing. Down with Belladonna. can't wait until the next exciting installment is put up.
munlleca chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
post soon please i want to know whats going to happen
theonenameleft chapter 13 . 9/28/2008
Great story, looking forward to the future chapters then.
RedRogue chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
Allow me to quote you:

“Rogue, chere, we can’ be don’ dis in a cave.” He said, “dosn’ matter at all if your powers are gone, an dat may never happen again. You mean too much t’me t’let you do dis in a cave.”

I don't know if you've read a comic with Gambit in it lately, but I can't see a world where Gambit would ever say this. To Rogue. When she's powerless. And offering him sex. I mean, com'on. Are we talking about the same Gambit? Probably not. Your Gambit is fantasy, and not very canon. Not to say I'm not enjoying the story. It's cute, and it made me smile. But I had to mention this part, because I love me my Gambit boy, and this rubbed me far the wrong way.

Signed,

-RedRogue
fandomgirl2012 chapter 13 . 7/5/2008
i like this story i hope you update it. i would like to read more
tfobmv18 chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
I like it. I thought that Lapin was his cousin. This story just gets more and more interesting. You can't just let them have an easy relationship can you. lol. Please continue the story and update ASAP. Keep up the good work.
selina chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I loved it, espeically Gambit's cockiness. I like how he couldn't remember the chick's name.

You really have got his character pat down. He's ozzing witht he bad boy sex appeal and charm that you want to see put in it's place but can't resist loving it either.

The scene at the end with the kissing of her hand and passing out...classic. Loved it!
PhantomsRogue chapter 13 . 9/1/2006
New Reviewer here! Just found this story today and I think it rocks...I always thought Belladonna was a witch! lol...keep updating, this is great!

PhantomsRogue
Amanda chapter 13 . 7/9/2006
This story is so great! Please update it again!
Aukima chapter 13 . 5/6/2006
OMGOSh! I love your story,I've fallen in love with this and Gambit"remy" Belong with each other I feel like I want to cuss out Belle because she just has that attitude and*is frustrated and annouyed**takes dep breathe* Anyway to have this affect on a reader shows you have strong talents in conveying emotion and your ability to write.
Thranduils chapter 13 . 4/30/2006
omg! i love this story! please update soon! cant wait!