Reviews for Roses Are Red
Crimson.Siberia chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Heehee! The name of the hotel made me laugh... I made me want to start a cafe in the hotel so it can be the Chang House hotel and Maxwell House coffee shop! :D Good first chapter; it has a lot of places to go to now in next chapter. Thanks!
Phoenix halfbreed chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
This is really gettin interestin and i can't wait ta see what happens. I want ta know when Heero'll meet Duo. And what's goin on in town? Please put up another chapter soon.
tati1 chapter 5 . 7/29/2004
I'd really, really love an update, if you could. This is really good so far - excellently written, and quite IC. I want to know what the disturbance is! (the suspence is killing me)

Please, please update soon?

Raose chapter 5 . 4/5/2004
I like this fic! Please write more as soon as you can! I think it should be Yaoi! :)
gundam06serenity chapter 5 . 3/7/2004
o, good story so far-chapte was too short! keep updating! very good so far
NightHawk921 chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
good story so far. i have to admit the writting is confusing. IT seems like it was written fast and not everything was able to get out. also its more as if everything is being explained instead of a story being told. Just some suggestions. i don't mean to sound mean or anything, i just feel its a good story, so i wanted to let you know.
keep up the good work.
gundam06serenity chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
kep posting!
Dark chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
Tha was GREAT! Please! PLEASE,PLEASE update SOON!
I love 2x1 so PLEASE update soon!
magic-shield chapter 2 . 10/14/2003