Reviews for The Grandest Adventure of All
yamifannetje chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
This was a most beautiful story. Sad, but beautiful, in the meaning of touching.

You did a good job :)

But still I hope the films will take another way ;)
MoonyDanny chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Hi, TDWidow!

I loved your story! Even though it's quite sad, I loved it! Actually, I guess that's probably why I liked it so much, because it's not like everything else.

I was wondering if you would allow me to translate this into Spanish. Giving you, of course, the whole credit.

If you do, please let me know. If not, well... let me know as well. It's ok if you don't want to. )
TTrunks chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
excellent story most excellent, sad, but not TOO sad and not emo sad. you kept the characters respectably in character. This is how the third one shoudl have ended, or something but I do wonder why Will didn't try to Atec gold, an immortal jack wouldn't' hang.
DreadLin Rackham chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Now, i don't like Jack dieing, but this is beautiful!

Really nice, definitly favourite.

x
my boyfriends a PIRATE chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
wow. this is sad, but i like it. it is a good story. keep up the good work.
sanguinedarkness666 chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
WAH! You made me cry! Why must people kill Jack Sparrow? And why do I read stories when I know they're going to kill charcters I like? Oh well. Great fic. Kepp on writin'!
olevia chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
An ecxellent story, indeed, but little hasty told and ended... The text that you have writed, is wonderful :)

and i love tragedies *sigh*
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
This is a really beautiful fic. I know I'm really late though I just got into the POTC thing but I'm gonna put it on my favorites.
Catmint chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
Such a powerful and sad fic. *smiles sadly*
Catmint chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
*sniffle* So sad. So well done.
Catmint chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Wow! Great first chapter! You've got the characters down brilliantly! *beams*
Backroads chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
You're right: It is a sad fic! And powerfully done-some people write stuff like this and make it so corny, but you stayed away from it. And it was so appropriate for Jack! Good goodbye for him! *sobs for Jack*
JessieRose chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
Wow! This is really good! I have read quite a few different versions of Jack's death, (even written one myself) and yours has to be one of the best. I love the description, and the idea of the three of them being there. I also like Jack giving the Pearl to Will's child! Great stuff! And very sad!
JessieRose
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
This brought a year to me eye.
Kyesha chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
*sobs loudly* wah! That was so beautifully written *sniff*, lovely, lovely, but poor Jack *sniffle* Now, if you don't mind, I'm going now to bawl my eyes out.