Reviews for ThE rEaL hArRy poTTeR
rothos1 chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
Solid writing. However I do not like the way you treated some of the characters. But good writing.
Rrrrr chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Love the name. Hate the story.
xSlytherclaWx chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
That is SO funny!
LeO chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
hey do youlive in toano,instant message me if you do its leolives14
you suck dude chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
WOW! I feel my IQ has just dropped 10pts reading the first page of your story. To put it bluntly, because I'm not a diplomatic person, your story blows. Really, not even funny, just stupid. If you ever write again I'm going to jump off a bridge. Seriousely WTF, are you on crack? Those kinds of drugs are bad for your health. I fear for the mental health of numerous unknowing teens who would be subjected to your work if you continue in this manner of writing. They have classes for this kind of problem you're experiancing. If you cant afford these programs, then I suggest contacting your english teacher so that she may beat your head over numerous thick books. Or perhapes you'd like to talk to a younger sibling, maybe they could offer assistance.
sailor amia chapter 4 . 12/8/2003
dude this is so screwed up... i like it..
this stuff is hilaraious
and yes i do realise that can not spell for my life
keep it up look'in foward for more laughs
Renae17 chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
Why, if only we were all weiner dogs, our problems would be solved. That was funny! Orange cheese! Orange cheese! I'm sorry, I've been running around my house all day today saying that! lol That was funny keep it up, and sorry I don't have any suggestions! *pouts* I wish I did... Usually, on a day when I'm not brain dead (too bad I am today!) I would, but that was funny, so keep goin, I'm in the mood for more -lol- -lmao- action! Ya know it! Thanks thanks thanks! For pleasing your eager readers...
Sutefani-chan chapter 5 . 10/22/2003
This is a piece of a crazy, hilarious and "problem-buster" masterpiece. I was in a bad mood lately but when I read your 2 new chaps, I just can't believe it! I was relieved!
citcat299 chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
very...strange...but funny! :)
buddies4eva55 chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
OMG! Continue! LOL!
Cass Perenelle chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
that was really, REALLY funny but I couldn't laugh out loud, since it's midnight here when I read your latest chappie ... I have an evil laugh so I'm afraid if I scared ppl away when I laugh out loud ... hahahahaha!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »