Reviews for When we were very young
Hazel Eyes401 chapter 10 . 10/21/2009
That was such a great and sweet story. Good job.
Hazel Eyes401 chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
You seemed to get Piotr pretty much spot on. He is the strong silent type and only speaks when necessary. Great job on the story. Such a twist I did not expect, kidnapping Rogue to keep her safe. That's new and brilliant. I can't wait to finish the story.
tfobmv18 chapter 10 . 6/28/2008
That was good. Keep up the good work.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
Great job i really enjoyed reading this job.
AcexofxSpades chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
LOL...hello my LITTLE CUCUMBER? thats hilarious..xDD...nywayz, nice story ya got here..xD
Pyric chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
Aww, some cute fluffly Rominess slipped in at the end. Cor.

The bleeding heart joke? Fantastic, though I had to read it over again before I got it; I'd forgotten that that was the name of a flower...stupid me :P

Loved the subtle humour in here...can't remember all of it but...ah, here's one 'Scott stood and walked over to her, watched hawkishly by Jean.' (The 'watched hawkishly by Jean' part had me laughing. Noice.)

Hmm...what else...yup, much OOCness on Rogue's part, I suppose, though the in-the-infirmary bit was very good. Ah, there's another part I liked!

''WHAT?'

Well, that's what she felt like bellowing at the opaque glass doors and whoever was behind them. But she didn't.

"Yeah?"'

Priceless. Loved that bit right there.

Maybe it's just me, but the Romy atend felt kind of...I dunno, strange. There was a bit of it here and there throughout the story, but it wasn't a key part of the fic, at least not to me. I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong. I dunno.

As for telling Lance the whole story...well, it makes more sense to me now that she'd talk to him after the whole discussion with Pietro, so kudos. Nice of her to set him up with Kitty.

And that's about all I can think of to say! You did a good job on that fic, and while I don't like OCs at all I didn't really mind the kids, especially since it was necessary for the fic to have funcitoned and for the plot to have worked.

Brava!
Pyric chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
Aw, the joyful reunion. Sabes got thrashed, Rogue's back, the kids are fine, yadda yadda, yippee! You don't need me to tell you what happened; you wrote the story!

On to something you should hear (read); twas another good chapter. Some action, some humour, some happiness and such, so it's good. Some of the dialogue I found to be a bit...OOCish, I guess you could say, but for the most part it's been good.

So, gratz ter you, and on to the final chapter!
Pyric chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
While the spanish isn't great, I can't blame you. I'm going to assume you're using an online translator, which seems to be faulty :P Ah well, you try. I don't speak fluent spanish but I'm taking lessons. Whaetver. On to more important things!

Sabery attacks aren't annoying, or at least I don't think so. Guess this means Piotr's in for a beating...poor guy. I had a feeling that the smoke meant Eva would be able to breathe fire, but the eyes didn't make sense to me so I just dropped it. Unless she's going to mutate into a dragon. Ha!

I was wondering where the kids were, and there they are! Yay!

The Rogue-Pietro conversation was very cor. I hadn't thought about any of the Brotherhood caring about Rogue leaving, or her caring about leaving them. You've made me think! You deserve money! I hope you will accept Monopoly bills, as that seems about all I have to offer...now if only I could get them in the CD drawer...

Er, yeah. T'was a good chappie, I say! Oh, one more thing. About the leaving Rogue behind where Sabey can't find her? Obviously she'll go right back to the mansion, so if he still wanted to kill her that would be the first place he'd look, right? Ah well, whatever. We can forgive Mags because he is a nutbar.
Pyric chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
You did great with Piotr, just so you know. :D

Ah, but Rogue has used her powers...so shouldn't they be able to find her?

Hmm, so that explains why Rogue is there, but not the other kids. Unless it really is about a war or whatever. Funny, you'd think if you wanted to recruit people to your team you'd ask or be nice to 'em, 'stead of lockin' em up and whatnot. Lol. Silly Mags, too insane for his own good.

Some Jean-bashing! Huzzah! Poor, emo Kurt.

I thought there was something strange about Sabertooth, especially when he attacked Rogue's face with his bare hand...not the smartest of moves. I guess now we know why we don't deprive the man of his catnip :P

All in all, a good chapter.
Pyric chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Nice. 'Completely Useless', as unfair as this is for me to say, is a great way to describe Scott :P (A thousand apologies if you like him, but there it is). Liked that little bit.

Loving how cute and innocent the little kids are. S'gettin' really interesting now, I think. Nice work!

Oh! I've remembered something! I meant to ask this a while ago, but in remembering my question it seems I have reasoned out an answer to it...Heh, funny how that sometimes works. Ok, I was wondering about the title, since it seemed to make little sense to me for the longest time, but now I'm figuring it's refering to what happened to Mags and the Prof.

Cor, wootness for this fic!
Pyric chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
That was the BEST CHAPTER YET! :D:D Tons of action, some HILARIOUS lines, oh man...that was gold. Pure gold, I say!

You've made my day with that chapter there. Oh, simply wonderful. Really great jokes and some fantastic battle scenes!

WAY TO GO!
Pyric chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Quite the long explanation. All that to say Mags is a psycho :P noice. Hoping the big bad is up to something dastardly...such would be his way, of course.

And they've found the kiddies! Huzzah!

Not sure I believe Rogue would tell Lance anything, but I guess if it was serious enough...As for the actual explanation, seemed good to me.

All in all, I guess it was fairly uneventful, but a good, probably necessary chapter nonetheless. So, good work!
Pyric chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Nice ice cream trip gone MENTAL! Good ol' crazy Pyro and his wild fireyness.

S'good. Wonder what the Acolytes want with a couple of kids? Based on the girls eyes, I'm going to assume they are mutants?

On to the next chappie! It's so nice to have the whole thing already up :D
Pyric chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Heh, more cuteness. Poor Kitty and her barbequed locker :P

Yup, it's a good story. M'likin' it very much.

Too bad I didn't tune into it what, two years ago when you started it, hmm :P
Pyric chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Heh, that was cute!

Continuing on to the next chapter. Seems really good.