Reviews for Eva! Parallel Reality Genesis
Nargus chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
Ohhhh *giggles* poor "Josephine", is he (*cough* *she*) gonna actually be come a girl now, for some weird reason revolved around the eva, perhaps? :3
Nargus chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
The beginning of this chapter is so confusing _ I'm still not sure which part is memory, dream or actual event!
Xed Alpha chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
A real shame this one was abandoned. This really was a fic from the golden era of EVA fanfiction and one i have fond memories of. I can only hope you decide to come back to it some day and give it the conclusion it deserves...
X-elemental chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
"Yes, there's a bit of a fetish theme in this chapter. How else could I justify this story's rating?"
What, you mean deaths, combat, money and romance isn't enough?
X-elemental chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Fourteen or fifteen, sure, but I wish to know how does a fourteen-to-fifteen year old girl get impregnated by another girl?
AiSard chapter 21 . 12/5/2010
loving the fic so far, though as of yet I still haven't gotten used to all the double characters (possibly due to the fact i keep skimming over the character chart actually...) though it was a lot worse in earlier chapters where I couldn't even work out when the scene changes were as it was jumping between timelines / was (and still is) confused about why Kyoko would have been on the bridge when the normal world cast came out of the Sea of Dirac, isnt Kyoko Asuka's mother? anyways, still very fun to read
Jokulhaup chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I love(d) this story.

'tis a real shame that you haven't updated it in forever and a day.

If you're dead, then you should at least tell someone first!
Kirako chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
The anime seemed to go towards Shinji and Asuka, or Shinji and Kawaru(Kaworu?), while the manga went more Shinji and Rei. Decisions, decisions. (I like ShinjiRei myself.)
Kirako chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
In the manga, I think the horn IS used against the fourteenth/(whatever number it is in the manga for there are less) angel. The EVA stabs the angel with it I'm almost positive. I think it was in the core too.
MadHat886 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
You really should continue with this fic
John Tannius chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
I'm just currently reading this story for the first time. I have a few chapters to get through still but I just wanted to say that I just bought my daughter a brand new CD player for 9.95$ :P
Negima Uzumaki chapter 20 . 8/15/2006
I just love this fic, I can't wait to see what happens next, please update it soon, I just got to know what happens to Shinji and the rest of the Eva pilots.
Negima Uzumaki chapter 21 . 8/15/2006
Negima Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I love this fic, I can't wait to see what happens to the kids next, also who will you have Alt-Shinji hook up with?
Xed Alpha chapter 21 . 7/25/2006
One of the first fics i ever read several years ago, after forgetting the title for years and then after hunting through archive browser i found it again and read it all the way through once again including the updated chapters and still loving it, and hoping you decide to pick this up again and finish it off. Come on! Surely you're only a few chapters away from completion! Feel the burn! Break the pain barrier... And all that crap, or whenever you feel like it...