Reviews for Family Ties
MokoBunChan chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Who are Kasumi and Doctor Portman?
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
I really like this story. I read all of the posted Family Secrets Chapters and am very interested how thaty one turns out.
Amber S chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
LuckyLadybug:

YOUR STORIES RULE COMPLETELY! I mean, I thought the ones Ranch of No Return and Ballistic in Boston were the best of yours. But, hello! When I read this one and what you have done of its sequel, you blew me away! Like you, the Ishtars are my favor-

ite characters from Yu-gi-oh. And, if I say so myself, I might be the biggest Yu-gi-oh fan out there. If I can't watch it on Saturday mornings at 11:00 and 11:30, I tape it! And guess what? I am gonna tape the Battle City episodes! Ha ha ha! I can't wait- those are my favorite episodes EV-AR! Anyway, I might be e-mailing you soon again for the story Family Secrets, because I have, like, a whole plot planned out that you could use. I have been working on it forever! Anyway, I better go now- I have limited time here- only about an hour.

Your friend and BIGGEST FAN,

Amber Justine Strange (I HATE my last name!)
CPegasus chapter 9 . 9/15/2004
this was incredible. i can't wait to read the next one _ this is a ton better than what i could do. i haven't seen anything this good in quite a while. amazing job.
CPegasus chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
o.o wow. this is incredible. seriously, i haven't read anything this good in a long time. _ good work so far!
Violet Dust chapter 9 . 6/12/2004
_ oh my that was a really awsome fic! i hope u update or write a sequal if ur done!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 9 . 12/1/2003
Mojobubbles: WOO! THREE-PART-SAGA!
Kamilah: \V/ Can't wait for part 2! _
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 8 . 12/1/2003
Mojobubbles: Heehee. I just have one comment.
“Rishid . . . hatred isn’t the answer. It isn’t worth this. She isn’t worth this. You taught me that. You and Ishizu.” Marik steps forward, his lavender eyes kind and full of a melancholy remembrance. “You brought me back from the brink of darkness. In the end, that was what saved me. Love. The unconditional love of my precious siblings. I remembered who I was and who loved me.” He holds out his hand. “Come back, Rishid. Come back, my brother.”
I shut my eyes tightly and release Dr. Portman, gathering Marik into a tight embrace.
Mojobubbles: Those 15 sentences, Miss LuckyLadybug66, were the best 15 sentences you've ever written/I've ever read. *huge grin*
Suuki chapter 9 . 11/30/2003
_ AW! Yay! Everything is somewhat okay now...
Malik: Hmmhmm... *clicks review button*
Ninetalesuk chapter 9 . 11/29/2003
First part, huh? Well, keep it up.
Labramon: Whoo! I love Marik bashing! _
Its not Marik bashing, its a hurt and comfort story. Anyway, ya shouldn't have said that in front of Daisy.
Labramon: How come..?
She has her Golf Club of Doom with her!
Labramon: NO! ;.;
-_-U Pop into Korner sometime, Daisy...*Heavy sigh* While I listen to the moaner of all pups here.
Labramon: HEY!
Liviania chapter 9 . 11/29/2003
Sweet ending, they make such a nice family...I await the next part.
Livi
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 9 . 11/29/2003
Another cool story full of emotion, excitement and intrigue. :) Can't wait to read the next story! :)
Suuki chapter 8 . 11/28/2003
No no no! V_V Ah... that was great! Please please, update soon! *hands her a plushie*
Star Girl11 chapter 8 . 11/28/2003
Man, you are sure taking a lot of thwacks at death door lately aren't you? Anyway glad you updated. Please update soon!
Liviania chapter 8 . 11/28/2003
Marik! You keep putting him in such peril...
Livi