Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam: Armageddeon's Cry
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 8 . 2/5/2006
A very WTF story. Interesting means of connecting most of the tales together. I see you lack GW and MSWG, though. Were those omissions intentional? Would Uso have been too far ahead of most folks' leagues (he was doing some pretty wicked tactics-shit at 13, even before his Newtypism came to the fore) to be allowed to exist?
smiling cat chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
It's intriguing but you keeping on so many threads and characters that sometimes I find it hard to follow.

Good idea having amuro and sayla as mentors for seabook and cecily. I wish for more interaction for those four (especially amuro x sayla, seebook x cecily
HeavyarmsBuster-01 chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
whoa nice story! all of the heroes, huh? wait, will u include the heroes of gundam wing? it would be nice to have them too... anyways, update this one quick!

until then, rock on and sieg zeon!
Slade Hunter chapter 8 . 11/17/2005
I just wanted to say that as a comic book fan and a new fan of gumdam, I am really enjoying the story. It is very well thought of for the most part, and I only have one real complaint. A some one who has read both the novel and graphic novel form of Kingdom Come, I had been wondering who you would pick to play the role of Captain Marvel, and was a little disappointed by your decision. Don't get me wrong, Kou Uraki was a superb pilot, but he was nether a newtype nor as skilled as Amuro. Now I want you to know, this is NOT a flame nor meant as an insult, I just don't see how, baring him being cyber enhanced a tremendous amount, Kou could have a chance in hell of matching Amuro. Not to mention, in Kingdom Come, one of Supermans biggest problems in fighting Marvel was the long years of friendship between them, and to the best of my recollection, Kou and Amuro have never really known each other. I still am enjoying the story and look forward to reading the rest, but I just wanted to point out two big (as I saw them) plot holes developing before they had a chance to swallow an entire story that has the potential be an excellent read.

Slade Hunter
Ominae chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
Wonder if all the heroes would join forces? That would be interesting.
ZGMF-x20A chapter 8 . 9/8/2005
Well, most intresting. I can't wait for the next chapter. One thought, I read Tom Clancy all the time so the shifting POVs does not phase me at all, but for those out there who don't read novels like his, I would suggest adding local stamps to denote who's POV we're seeing the war from.
ZGMF-x20A chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
Interesting, very interesting. Your story line is great, and so are your descriptions and other things. I must say, this is rather like reading a professional work. an intresting fusion of UC and CE so far, any other universes to expect too?
Zelinko chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
I Guess Kou had hell with the Titans. They cleared him of the charges after the Colony drop of Operation Stardust, But I bet Ohm wouldn't let him off and probably had him under constant watch. Especially because of his relationship with Nina... remeber that she had an affair with a Zeon officer that had humilated the Federation. Those facts make Kou a target for suspicion to join the AEUG and even after the defeat of the Titans he was monitored as he knew the truth of the Gundam Development Project. Hell Nina might have been assinated by the Titans for being a traitor and if that happened Kou would have every reason to betray the Federal Forces
X-Over chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. As always, I look forward to reading what happens next. I'm glad that you're back to writing this wonderful crossover story of yours. Please keep up the good work. Please write more very soon. Thank you. :)
Justice Gundam chapter 7 . 6/22/2005
Hello, Steeldramon! I'm glad to see another chapter published, and I'm sorry not to have reviewed earlier, due to inconveniences. This chapter was good, while devoid of action, and I was glad to see Char back in the game. Yeah, I figured he wouldn't let go of his ideals that easily. I just hope he won't be as extreme as in the CCA movie...

Also, I'm happy that you focused a lot on the SEED characters in this chapter. Let's see how you handle the K/C and A/L romances...

BTW, I read in your profile that you may be up to writing another of your famous Taiora stories... well, all I can say is... GO FOR IT! SORATO WILL BURN IN HELL! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Erm, sorry... lost control for a moment...

Ciao!
X-Over chapter 7 . 5/15/2005
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. I hope Amuro Rey can gather as many allies to help Londo Bellprevent a war between Earth and the colonies. As always, please keep up the good work. Thank you. :)
X-Over chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. So Garrod has come acoss Camille Vidan and Emma Sheen, eh? I wonder what other Gundam character will return from the dead and appear in your crossover story. Anyway, please keep up the good work as always. Thank you. :)
Justice Gundam chapter 5 . 5/7/2005
Hey, Steeldramon! I see you've been working on your Gundam crossover! You've done quite a good job of it, too - seeing Camille back in action is always a plus for me, and you even brought back Emma (while I usually do not approve of bringing back characters in Gundam fics, I trust you'll give a good explanation of this...)!

It was good to see Seabook and Cecily in action too, although I'm not too much of a F-91 fan. Man, Karozzo/Iron Mask sure got his head handed to him fast... I'm curious to see what will be of Seabook and Cecily later in the story, since the official F-91 storyline (Crossbone notwithstanding) is already done with...

Great job! I'll be waiting for the next update!
X-Over chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
LIked reading this new chapter of yours. Please contnue writing more of this crossover story of yours very soon. Thank you. :)
X-Over chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. Please write more very soon. Thank you. :)