Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam: Armageddeon's Cry
Blake2020 chapter 8 . 3/18
Wow and please update in 2017?
Blake2020 chapter 7 . 3/18
Nices
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 3/18
Cool
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 3/18
Good
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/18
good
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 8 . 2/5/2006
A very WTF story. Interesting means of connecting most of the tales together. I see you lack GW and MSWG, though. Were those omissions intentional? Would Uso have been too far ahead of most folks' leagues (he was doing some pretty wicked tactics-shit at 13, even before his Newtypism came to the fore) to be allowed to exist?
smiling cat chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
It's intriguing but you keeping on so many threads and characters that sometimes I find it hard to follow.

Good idea having amuro and sayla as mentors for seabook and cecily. I wish for more interaction for those four (especially amuro x sayla, seebook x cecily
HeavyarmsBuster-01 chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
whoa nice story! all of the heroes, huh? wait, will u include the heroes of gundam wing? it would be nice to have them too... anyways, update this one quick!

until then, rock on and sieg zeon!
Slade Hunter chapter 8 . 11/17/2005
I just wanted to say that as a comic book fan and a new fan of gumdam, I am really enjoying the story. It is very well thought of for the most part, and I only have one real complaint. A some one who has read both the novel and graphic novel form of Kingdom Come, I had been wondering who you would pick to play the role of Captain Marvel, and was a little disappointed by your decision. Don't get me wrong, Kou Uraki was a superb pilot, but he was nether a newtype nor as skilled as Amuro. Now I want you to know, this is NOT a flame nor meant as an insult, I just don't see how, baring him being cyber enhanced a tremendous amount, Kou could have a chance in hell of matching Amuro. Not to mention, in Kingdom Come, one of Supermans biggest problems in fighting Marvel was the long years of friendship between them, and to the best of my recollection, Kou and Amuro have never really known each other. I still am enjoying the story and look forward to reading the rest, but I just wanted to point out two big (as I saw them) plot holes developing before they had a chance to swallow an entire story that has the potential be an excellent read.

Slade Hunter
Ominae chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
Wonder if all the heroes would join forces? That would be interesting.
ZGMF-x20A chapter 8 . 9/8/2005
Well, most intresting. I can't wait for the next chapter. One thought, I read Tom Clancy all the time so the shifting POVs does not phase me at all, but for those out there who don't read novels like his, I would suggest adding local stamps to denote who's POV we're seeing the war from.
ZGMF-x20A chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
Interesting, very interesting. Your story line is great, and so are your descriptions and other things. I must say, this is rather like reading a professional work. an intresting fusion of UC and CE so far, any other universes to expect too?