Reviews for Angel Dom: The curse of Chemical X
Homey104 chapter 4 . 11/21/2003
Well all I can say is, it is indeed an intresting story inspite of the typos that I seen and the use of words that even I have trouble pronouncing.

But non the less everything was point out very well! My only complaints were some of the unexplained events like...

What really happen to Fred?, Could it be possible that he toke on a new identity and reappeared as Major Man? Is this lobster like creature is who we think it is and if so how could he come to existance before the girls were born and what is his intrest with the Chemical X? Aleast to me from the way I see it that dosen't really add up or make proper sense for that matter, but that just me!

Anyway I'll keep in touch!
cat's meow chapter 4 . 7/15/2002
That was a really good story! I can't wait for the sequel.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 4 . 5/7/2002
Dear "Ice Princess"-

Your backstory is most intriguing! I hope you have finished the sequel by now and will post it

very soon...it does explain a lot about the Professor's fascination with Chemical X and why

he eventually used it to...let's see that follow-up story!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 4 . 5/7/2002
Dear "Ice Princess"-

he eventually used it to...let's see that follow-up story!
Lady Keane chapter 4 . 4/13/2002
Wow... I... wow. You write like a pro! Despite its length, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. You treat the characters with real depth and empathy, and it's such an interesting take on the Professor. I would LOVE to see a sequel to this! Great work! :)
Neo Anderson chapter 4 . 3/9/2002
Ok, I can’t speak for everyone here, but I like this.

Very interesting, and entertaining… in the good way.

Love your thought process while you wrote this. It’s nice and organized, and in a almost story format. You hardly see that kind of thing anymore. Keep up the good work, and let me know when you start that sequel of yours.

I would definitely be interesting in reading that.

:-)
D-DAY chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
YOU CAN PISS OFF JEREMY YOU SHIT. just because it was long doesn't mean that it was bad. i thought that it was a very well planned out piece of writing and that ice princess put alot of time and effort into this only to be slagged off by what probably is an inbred hick.
Jeremy Pesner chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
God, I didn't even bother to READ this. You should have cut this in half, and make the other half chapter 2.