Reviews for Just
riverkirby chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
ugh this will never be finished and i Have no idea who Suzee's partner is.. T? the only person right now i know with T name is davenport.. but she is a she and Leeam's got a dad... I wish you would finish this lol but I know it won't happen :/
GSYH chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
If I was Cat, I'll be so weirded to learn that my life has been laid out for me, and being Contrarian...

Kids, paradoxing yourself out of existence...
GSYH chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Note to self: never play poker with Andromedans...
GSYH chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Inner Goddard: Damn kids!

...but hahaha, this is only funny in hindsight because I lived and nobody died: I still remember first time I've been to a cottage, when I was younger than double digit, while the adults were still unpacking, I ran with my brother to the canoe and we rowed out sans lifeboat until the adults started screaming at us from the dock!
mousey chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
I know this story is seven years old but it's rediculously good and needs to be finished!
FaithfulELF chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
This story was really interesting! I really hope you'll put up more. I wnat to find out what happens. Please update!
Trev chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
Loved it! There's more, isn't there? I hope so.
rema cyphers chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
i really like this story. i really do. but, i would like to see more TJ in there...
Princess Amanda chapter 4 . 10/24/2003
I didn't expect you to write more, and you did. Wow! I love this story!
WhyIOughta chapter 4 . 10/24/2003
Insert subliminal messages here. Hehe. Me likey.

Suzee procreates? _ The way you're working your series into this fic is wonderful. Very entertaining for me. I hope the next part is up soon!
Princess Amanda chapter 3 . 10/20/2003
After you revealed Banson, I totally got who Randy was. I feel totally stupid for not catching that! And I see Seamus got an honorable mention...I have had too much sugar today. Anyway, that was a great story! I was having a laugh riot at the end...perfect story!
closet caser chapter 3 . 10/20/2003
oh, this is getting good!

I think that Randy is a very well-done character:

I see both Harlan and Cat in his personality- he has Cats dramatic effect down pat,and I can see both harlans confidence and a hint af his temper when he is talking to his sister.

I love the reaction from Suzee- so in character( its nice to know that she mellows in the future-HA!)

out of curiosity, where did you gewt the name Seamus? Is it from another fanfic you or someone else wrote, because I have a vague recollection of reading a second generation sc story with that name in it, but I cant remember where.

I am enjoying this completely, time travel stories are particularly tricky, because of the paradox issues you have already alluded to- is it possible to change just certain elements of the future, without unraveling the whole tapestry(I have a feeling this will come into play with the fate of the future Harlan hanging in the balance)

more, please!
closet caser chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
the joy is not in getting where you are going, its in the journey- so what weve figured it out, Im enjoying the ride- please keep going!
ChaosKirin chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
I love this story. _ Mysteries are fun.
WhyIOughta chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
Two chapters in one day? I'm impressed!

::Sings:: I know where this is going!

But I have to wait until it gets there!

Keep going! I love your stories...especially the ones with...your characters...jeez, I can't be specific reviewing now, can I? .

~Cat