Reviews for Princess Hair
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
o! very nice! great job! :)

I like that it was a very 'ya know what...I can do what I want' response kinda thing...nice! :D
Dawnatella chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
That was an intersting look at the end where Pete and Chloe where so suprised to see the new hair of makes the characters vain in a weird way by just saying "Keep your hair long".

I kind of felt bad for Lana but glaed that she did get her hair of like saying '

I can make my own choices.'
Diana Troy chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I agree with beaker, this is a great start to something that could be AWESOME! Please continue this. I like the title, the first chapter, the reactions of Chloe/Pete when they saw her new hair... now I want to see if this actually changes the way she behaves. I have a roommate who had all long hair and then cut it all off and there was definitely a change in her personality/behavior... she was more open, more talkative, more free.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Interesting... More details... Update soon
beaker164 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
This is a great start.

A suggestion for a future chapter:

You've established that Lana is looking for a change and pursues it via a haircut. It would be great to explore how here changed appearance is reflected in how other people view/interact with her. Are there people in her life that DO change their behavior to her? If so, what does that reflect about them? Conversely, what does this tell us about the people who don't treat her any differently? Sorry for the long winded suggestion, but you've got such a perfect start to explore this further.
Ginger Lane chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
This is a cute story! I like it a lot... you have a wonderful writing talent!

Ginger L.