Reviews for Lonely Heart
digimonlover chapter 2 . 2/14
davis hates tk cuz there fight over kari :T
matt.bannon.31 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Well, this story was... unique. It was kind of odd. Nothing was explained, and there were plenty of potholes. I like the idea of Davis having a twin! Just add a little tragedy to their backstory, and voila! Instant drama! but I feel that you could have done it better. "A" for effort, though!
simply just being chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
really good first chapter... i just think that the dialogue is a little over-kill, isn't it? anyway, i want to read the rest!
Inactive36 chapter 8 . 10/10/2004
this is a very good story i hope you will give it honnor by writting a sequel. hope to see your characters soon.

tania15
Lar-lar chapter 8 . 3/29/2004
*sqeals with delight* Aw! That was so cute and sweet and... *takes deep breath* I loved it! _
I enjoyed reasing the whole fic! A great job really! I hope you will write another soon? Until then, laters! *waves*
takuya chapter 8 . 3/29/2004
well that was a good story kind of short in prot but it was well written
Zeroria Savad chapter 4 . 3/23/2004
The dialogue is far to stiffly written. I mean in why is Davis calling his parents "Mother, Father." all the time? Shouldn't it be "Mom, Dad."? That would be more casual. And her name why is June calling Davis, "Baby Brother" shouldn't she be calling him Davis. I some chapters the text and dialogue is so cramped together, I don't even know what is going on half of the time. Also, there isn't enough description of what is going on. Too much dialogue. Too much horrendous dialogue for that matter.
takuya chapter 7 . 3/23/2004
well that was a good chapter ever if it was kind of short heres a review so the next chapter can be posted hope to read it soon
Lar-lar chapter 7 . 3/23/2004
Teeheehee! I agree with what TK said about Davis, how does he always manage to land on his feet? Another really cool chapter and I like how the propesy is coming together too! p-lease update soon! Laters!
Mia chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I LOVE IT! BUT i really have no clue of who is Kassie. Hey why don't we be friends cause I don't know how to type in stories on fanfiction. Can you email me and let me you don't see my email then oh
Ps:You have talent
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2004
Cool, very cool.
Bexter chapter 6 . 3/12/2004
Continue damnit!
Lar-lar chapter 6 . 3/12/2004
Of course I want you to continue! Infact, I will be most upset if you don't! *nods* Poor Davis I really love this fic and I'm glad you like my reviews too! _ As long as you keep writing, I'll keep reviewing so PLEASE update soon I wanna know about this prophesy! Laters!
takuya chapter 6 . 3/12/2004
what prophesy! do we know about it or is it comeing up next thanks what you said the new chapter will be up soon time in the near furture
insanechildfanfic chapter 6 . 3/12/2004