Reviews for Lonely Heart
insanechildfanfic chapter 5 . 3/10/2004
this is brillant
takuya chapter 5 . 3/10/2004
well that was short but i liked it plz update as soon as you can
Faith chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
This is a really good story you should write more really soon!
Lar-lar chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
I am really enjoying this fic you must continue! Laters!
insanechildfanfic chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
this is great
Lar-lar chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
Aw, that was so sad! *sniffs* really great but sad! *nods* I liked how you explained everything and I can't wait for the next part! Please update soon! Laters!
takuya chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
wow cool chapter but still poor davis plz update is soon
takuya chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
wow that was a really cool chapter i really loved it and it did answers some of the qustion that had ome up plz update soon
Oracle of the Stars chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
Cool. It's not often you see fics involving the first original digidestined. Please continue.
Lar-lar chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
That chapter was really great! It's getting extremally interesting now! Update soon I wanna read more! Laters! _
takuya chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
wow cool davis is a twin cool idea plz update when you can and i just wanted to let you know that i have a new chapter up on my story
RainOwl chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Wha-? ho-? you can't leave it like this! YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T YOUCAN'T YOUCAN'T YOUCAN'T YOUCAN'T YOUCAN'TYOUCAN'TYOUCAN'TYOUCAN'TYOUCAN'TYOUCAN'T!
YOU CAN'T!
Hotaru: alright, alright, she gets it, he gets it, Timbuctoo gets it- so shut up!
Neko Kate-chan chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
okay chibi-kari, please will you hurry up and update, I want to know more about Davis's sister please.
Oracle of the Stars chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
Yay! You updated! It took a while, but oh well! Wonder where Davis went...ah well. Don't know what the picture is, but that's okay. Please update soon so we can see what happens next!
miaow227 chapter 2 . 1/17/2004