Reviews for Granted
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
;_;{wails)
mily chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Can we have a sequal! this so needs one! Don't ignore the bobby! someone needs to find him and love him!

This was so well written it had me gripped from the first paragraph! Please sir can we have more! :D
Ayam692001 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh... WOW!

I wasn't even done reading the last paragraph and my body was already shaking allover (and yes, must admit, I'm crying a little)! That was... beautiful! FANTASTIC! Actually I don't like Bobby at all but this fic was something else (it even made me feel like going there and tell him that everything was going to be fine)!

Can't wait to read more works like this!

Kissu
Barkers3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
So sad :( So sad and so true in the way that many people have come to that point and nobody has noticed. A lot of them do not step away from it. THUS I love this story.

I loved the way her repeated things, as if truly panicked and I also really loved the way no one will ever no about it. Ever. Very sad, very upsetting.
Lightofstar chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This was so angsty, and I loved it. Don't get me wrong, I love to see Bobby happy but this was good. You kept him in character, had a twist to his S.M. and you used his past to make a touching look at a darker side of Icemans' thoughts. Very emotional. Thanks for the good read!
Polka dot chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Yeah I've been thinking of writing something about Bobby's condition cause it's kinda being ignored right now, this was awesome.
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
heh, in my last review i say "you should be proud i enjoyed reading it..."
by that i mean 'you should be proud. i enjoyed reading it...'
*feels stupid*
...again, great story
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
wow - ok, just make me nearly cry.
no seriously, that was brilliant. in character, stayed in character, cohesive writing style, structuring good - well written.
you should be proud i enjoyed reading it... going on my faves list for sure.
sinner chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
hey great story i like it
~sinner~ keep up the good work
Jubes2681 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Wow, great job with Bobby. It would only make sense that melting the ice in his chest would make him bleed. I thought the concept for this story was interesting and you did a good job of writing a depressed Bobby. Granted, I don't like the idea of a depressed Bobby (he's one of my favs lately), but it was well written. I've noticed in your Pretty Girl story that you use Bobby a lot and I think it suits you. You have his character nailed. Keep up the good work!

~*PAF*~

Jubes
Sue Penkivech chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
How did I miss this one! This was incredible. GREAT Bobby angst, and totally plausible. Your reasoning for his attitude at about that time is very valid, too - it makes a great deal of sense.

Very nicely done.
girlonthem00n chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
You don't see much Bobby angst these days. Well maybe you do. I don't normally read Iceman stories I'm more of a Gambit girl myself but I really liked how you wrote this one. I never thought of Bobby wanting the heat. Well that and him actually melting. Nice story I wouldn't mind a continuation of this.
cmoreno100 chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
You were not joking when you said this was angsty. :-) Good story.