Reviews for The Lost Boys
Venusian Angel chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
i like this story its interesting... though who is Mina going to be paired with? I hope trowa... i also hope the other girls get paired up too like ami/duo i think thats adorable :) hope to see u keep writing
MinakoTrickster chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Awe, I loved the story. I hope you update soon.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
i luv it plz write mroe and wat happened to makoto?
eloelay chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Don't swear on goldfish crackers unless you mean it! 'Cause if you do, my monkeys are angry because it took you so long to update last time.
Venus Of Love chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
YAY! You updated! I WUV IT! *glomps author* AH, but what about Lita? Who IS their enemy? Are the vampires working for someone else? Who? And I want to know how Mina got stuck with the five vampires (the Gundam pilots.) _ This is so good!
Heero's Bunny chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
Bunny-i hope nothing happens to mako-chan! I've read some messed up stories where the best characters die... -glares darkly- now YOU aren't plannind TO DO THAT are YOU?
Heero-(edges away from Bunny)
Duo- You probably wouldn't want to do that...
Quatre- Ms. Bunny can get mad if she thinks the character should live...
Quatre- Exactly. Now please update soon, and don't let Ms. Makoto die.
SilverCaladan chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
M goldfish crackers. Hm, this chapter was pretty good; I especially liked the interaction between the boys and Mina, and the mention of shadows... but don't you think Heero would know that Wufei was behind him?

That and some parts seemed a little stilted; like they needed more description or flow or something.

Overall, though, I liked this chapter.

~ SilverCaladan ~
Aino Yuy chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
to me it DOES seem like forever since the last time u worked on this fic. the story is lookin good but the chap had very tiny itsy bitsy errors. so… may i ask wut exactly r they dealin w/? n i have a feelin that Minako's friends will b disappearin one by one soon... lookin forward to the next chap.
blah blah chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
Um, Makoto doesn't need any help from Mina to train. It would be Mina who would need the help from Makoto not the other way around. Why do you think that in the original story Makoto was called the Karate Maniac? Hmm, let's think about this...
kichiko chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
um... i don't think u got your wish... anyway, UPDATE SOON!don't you know hpw to finish a fic?
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
This looks good so far, but don't you think Mina would be alittle more injured than scrathes on the legs. Well update soon. I'd like to see how it turns out.
SilverCaladan chapter 2 . 10/29/2003

Ami saw the guys... *giggles* And the hoodie (so that the sun wouldn't touch him) Muah! that's pure genius.

Hmm... don't you think Mina would be just a *teensy* bit more injured than just scratches for having to fight against so many vampires? And wouldn't some of them have escaped or gotten in a hit or broken her stakes or something? The fight scene isn't really there, and it doesn't make sense either. *shrugs* ah well, if you fix it later I'll be okay lol.

Stupid mistake eh? I'd say that was a much greater than stupid mistake...

~ SilverCaladan ~
Aino Yuy chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
i've never seen "the lost boys", the vampire movie. mayb i'll go check it out some time... just hope it's not a b/w horror movie... they're really not scary at all since it was made in the olden times.

lolz, i absolutely agree with u on, "great minds think alike." it's funny and yet odd though when i have this fic outlined and the posting a fic that deals with the similar plotline... ah, who cares... ur a skillful writer. i don't mind u having the same ideas as mine at all.

u have no idea how excited i am to read dick-head’s "little accident." lolz. i would love to read that scene about her. i can just see it now. i have a lot of ideas to dispose her... care for some?

Now that’s over, here’s my actual review.

so… y r the G-boys living w/ Minako? whut did she mean by ("Don't worry, we all make stupid mistakes every now and then." Mina said, thinking about the guys that were currently living at her house.) did the boys force her to do it? was it because of their hotness that the goddess of love couldn’t resist? lolz, damn i envy her… having five sexy vampires living with her… but tell me… they must be good vampires right? since they haven’t seemed to try to drink Minako’s blood yet… hmm… that would b neat if for some reason, one of them goes mad and tried to drink her blood… dammit, these ideas i’m getting was originally for my fic, lolz. newayz, how did the other vampires find Makoto’s house? freaky. i would scream so hard if they attacked me n i was stuck in my room, only mintues till my blood was taken away by grusome looking creatures! although i wouldn’t mind if Heero drank my blood… ‘ight, enough of my daydreaming.

i’d love it if this turned out to be Minako/Heero. lolz, of course, l’m sure u already gussed that. continue soon k? talk to ya laterz.
Fellow chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
this is good i hope you update soon.

Dawn Butterflies chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
-.- Ack...another Minako centric fic...Hmph...and here I was hoping Ami-chan would get _some_ spotlight...but it doesn't look that way...::sighs:: Ah well...