Reviews for DFusion Zero Two: Virus Saga Rewrite
crestofawesome165 chapter 31 . 12/1/2011
Awwwww... and I really wanted you to extend into the Buu and Fusion sagas with this one (Weeps)
silvet chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
hey! you are copying ideas from DBZ! But it's still great
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 31 . 2/24/2004
(lol) You bet we enjoyed that parody version of The Rock!
BlackTerriermon: Yeah! (grins, gulps as The Rock appears behind him)
The Rock: Usually The Rock doesn't make appearances like this, but The Rock wants to know one thing-who in the blue hell is this little rabbit who pretends he's The Rock?
BlackTerriermon: Whew! Well, I'm-
The Rock: It doesn't matter who you are!
(LOL)
The Rock: The fact of the matter is this-you've run your mouth and annoyed the hell out of other poor jabronies and you deserve to have the smackdown layed on your rabbit-like candy ass!
BlackTerriermon: (screams, runs away)
(LOL) Keep up the good work on your future stories! On to the Tamers saga! Taiora forever!
The Rock: IF YOU SMELL...WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKIN'!
fett chapter 31 . 12/8/2003
This was a nice epilogue. It was a good idea having the return of past villians and introducing Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 31 . 12/8/2003
Huh. TK and Angemon didn't actually do much, did they?
Anthony1 chapter 31 . 12/7/2003
After such a long time this story has come to and end. It was fun to read with all the action mixed in with some humor. Also the cameo of The Rock was a nice touch. Now I better go read your D-Reaper story. See ya.
fett chapter 30 . 12/6/2003
Dimiti really showd the articials and Virus who's boss. Your mini-series idea sounds good and I really hope you do go through with writing it.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 30 . 12/6/2003
Good thing the Digi-cores get upgraded in time for Tamers...
Imperia Dramon Paladin Mode at last...But with no connection to Davis. Weird.
Anthony1 chapter 30 . 12/5/2003
You were right when you said that this chapter was going to be short but it still was a good one to read. When only about a chapter or two left things will be rapping up and it will be interesting to see how you end it.
Also, about the idea of doing a mini series about the timeline that Dimitri came from. I think that would be a cool thing to do. Hope to see it sometime in the future.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 29 . 12/4/2003
Not bad. Does that mean TK got to fight in that... if forget it's name, the Interquadrant tornament where Goku fought Pikkan...?
fett chapter 29 . 12/3/2003
It was neat seeing Kari defeat Virus. It looks like the Digi-destined have finally earned a well deserved rest.
Anthony1 chapter 29 . 12/3/2003
Like with your other story, the major battle has come to an end and all that is left is to wrap up the final parts before it comes to an end.
fett chapter 28 . 12/1/2003
Looks like Kari finally has the confidence she needs to continue fighting. Heres hoping she succeeds before it's too late.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 28 . 12/1/2003
Only a preview chapter? Aww...
This chapter, however, was good. I'm guessing there's only a couple left.
Anthony1 chapter 28 . 11/30/2003
As I said in the revieow for your other story, this was a good way to set up the final moments of the big battle of this story. Hope to see the next chapter soon.