Reviews for DFusion Zero Two: Virus Saga Rewrite
Ninetalesuk chapter 27 . 11/29/2003
Labramon: Boy, your Digimon story series are based on Dragonball Z and GT. That is so stupid!
Don't listen to the Digital Puppy Boy here... He is just upset because my Divinemon beat him in Yu-Gi-Oh, for the 10th time...
Divinemon: I'm the champ! _
Intresting stories you made. Keep it up.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 27 . 11/29/2003
Why did TK sacrifice himself? Shouldn't that have been Tai's job? *shrug*
I'm guessing the Yu-Gi-Oh/Tamers crossover is up sometime tomorrow? I thought it would get mentioned in today's chapters, but it wasn't.
fett chapter 27 . 11/28/2003
Celests X really let Virus have it. It's a shame TK's sacrafice was in vain.
Anthony1 chapter 27 . 11/28/2003
I great chapter and even though I am more of a Dakari fan I like the moment when TK and Kari admited their feelings for one another. As with your other story, it looks as though this story is coming to an end and it will most likely be one not to miss.
fett chapter 26 . 11/27/2003
Celesta X really showed Virus a thing or two.
Digi fan chapter 26 . 11/27/2003
What a great battle, virus is no match for her. Update soon.
Anthony1 chapter 26 . 11/27/2003
That was a great way to introduce Kari in her Amazing Grace form. At the moment it looks like she has the fight in the bag but that all can change in the next chapter.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 26 . 11/27/2003
Good chapter.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 25 . 11/26/2003
It's "Vulcans Hammer", BTW.

Great stuff
fett chapter 25 . 11/25/2003
great to see that Celesta X has reached her Amazing Grace power. She should prove to be quite the challenge for Virus now.
Lady Enraged chapter 25 . 11/25/2003
are you a commentator or something?

half the time it seems you are commentating the battle going on, then you jump back to third person in your story.

not only inconsistent, but confusing.

your characters may be losing the battle, just don't get the reader lost in between it.
Anthony1 chapter 25 . 11/25/2003
At long last, Kari has unleashed her Amazing Grace powers and take on Virus. The question is though can see stop him when her brother couldn't?
fett chapter 24 . 11/24/2003
Everybodies reaction to Tai picking Kari to replace him seemed very realistic. Even her noting wanting to fight appeared to be real. I can't wait to see what happens when when she finally gets angry.
Anthony1 chapter 24 . 11/24/2003
With Omega X now stepping out of the War Games, it is up to Celesta X to take over and do what her brother couldn't. All I can say about that is should be really interesting to read that chapter.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 24 . 11/24/2003
Great stuff. Hopefully we'll get to see Imperial Dramon Fighter mode next time. I get the feeling he'll be needed.
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »