Reviews for DFusion Zero Two: Virus Saga Rewrite
fett chapter 23 . 11/23/2003
This was one hell of a fight, which is why it's a shame Omega X had to call it quits.
Anthony1 chapter 23 . 11/22/2003
Continuing from where they left off from the last chapter, the fight between Omega X and Virus continued and it was awesome. Unfortunately, Omega X shockingly gave up and now it looks like it will be up to someone else to finish the job.
fett chapter 22 . 11/21/2003
This is a great fight. I can't wait to see what happens in the next part of the fight.
Anthony1 chapter 22 . 11/21/2003
The moment has finally come. The battle between Omega X and Virus has begun and so far it is one hell of a fight. Both of them look about even but that can all change in the next chapter.
DarkWarrior chapter 15 . 11/21/2003
This is a good one, hope Omeag X is strong to take on Virus!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 22 . 11/21/2003
Whoa, nice fight. And yeah, I have a pretty good idea who you mean.

*Takes Coral's Frying pan away from her, then uses the Pokemon technique "Double Slap" to bitch slap her half to death with it.*

You know the drill, Coral. Mess with SSJ4, mess with me.
fett chapter 21 . 11/20/2003
Looks like the wars games are now officially under way. Mummymon sure is dumb if he tought he could be Virus in a fight.
Anthony1 chapter 21 . 11/19/2003
Even though the War Games started with this chapter their was nothing really much to it since all it did was introduce Mummymon. The real War Games will start now that Omega X goes up against Virus.
fett chapter 20 . 11/18/2003
That was a neat fight between Black Wargreymon and Wargreymon. Since the artificials don't have any ki's how was Oemga X and Imperialdramon able to sense Black Wargreymon?
DarkWarrior chapter 14 . 11/18/2003
This was a good one! Nice cameo from Kenta.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 20 . 11/18/2003
How does Black War Greymon know what Mode-Changing is? Actually, no-one seems that surprised by it.

Otherwise, great chapter...

*Sigh* I wish Mummymon could be killed off, but he's already in D-Tamers...
Anthony1 chapter 20 . 11/17/2003
With this chapter now done with this story can now go onto the War Games. I can't wait to see the fight between Omega X and Virus but I know that won't happen for a while so I can only wait until then.
fett chapter 19 . 11/15/2003
Now that the world tour is over I can'twait to read the next chapter. Black War Greymon vs. War Greymon should prove to be a great fight.
Anthony1 chapter 19 . 11/15/2003
With the Digimon World Tour mini-saga now done their is only one more chapter left until this story goes to the War Games chapters. I can't wait until those to appear on .
Alan Wilkinson chapter 19 . 11/15/2003
Ok, Coral, sure. Just remind me never to ask you to drive... :P

SSJ4,

Kinda annoyed that you didn't include the best bit of the mexican segment (Rosa's crush on Ken and Wormmon getting jealous), but good chapter overall.

One small error: Rosa calling for Gostumon while he's in Monochromon form.

And in the next ep preview, Ken saying "Imperial Dramon can mode change?" is a little on the dumb side (especially for him) when nobody has even HEARD of mode-changing until now.

Does Imperial Dramon Fighter Mode count as a true fusion warrior? Or should Davis give up Azulongmon's power and get there the hard way?
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »