Reviews for Harry Potter and the Deadly Deception
Starlight chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Too twisted ... Harry's friends will rip his head off when they come to know that Harry had been alive all the time and you're gonna probably reveal it in some later chaps. there would be lots of shouting and tears. but sorry, its not my type
notmeeither chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This was the first fanfic I would impatiently check for updates every day, only to be heartbroken when it was abandoned. Delylah, since you're writing again, could you continue this? Please?
DDwelling chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
there is so much potential in this story. such a shame if you were to waste that! i loved this chapter. please update! :)
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
I shed many tears reading what I have read so far. Update soon.
sintRizzie chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
a very nicely written story with an amazing plot! cannot wait for the next chapter! ;)
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
Absolutely wicked story! Especially how your dealing with the emotions of both Harry(Evan) but also his friends Ron, Ginny and Hermione. I totally understand why Harry, choose to give those particularly gifts as a reminder to his closets friends. But I did half expect that Harry, might have also left a little something for the only remaining friend of Harry's parents Remus (Moony)? In light of the fact that Remus, has now fully lost all of his pack (ie James, Lily, Sirius but also James & Lily's cub, Harry)...leaving him totally alone so soon after Sirius suddenly fell through the veil.

Will Evan and Theo ever begin to find some common ground to even try to form any type of friendship? If Harry's supposedly dead then what happened about his vaults at gringotts...or were they transferred to Evan Jameson or somehow under Albus Dumbledore's temporary control? Because somehow I bet the goblins at gringotts undoubtably know that "Harry Potter" isn't

truly dead...not that they'd tell anyone another customers business?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Its truly amazing just what Albus (and those limited adults who know that Harry is alive) expect of a 16yr boy...its as if there expecting Harry, to almost play Severus's role as a spy at Hogwarts! I do think that Harry, should have someone who knows the truth of what happened and his true identity that he can talk to whenever things get to much for him? After all a lot depends upon Harry being continually successful in the deception of his identity such as; (a) hiding Harry from the DEs & Voldemort; (b) hiding the truth about Severus loyalty as a spy "for" the light against the dark, and not the other way around; (c) if Severus had refused to poison Harry, he'd be dead...so Harry's continually performance as "Evan Jameson" is very important to Severus's continually breathing!

With this in mind, I do wonder just how Severus truly felt when he heard the sorting hat sort "Evan Jameson" into Slyth-erin house? Will Evan's presense in Slytherin eventually show to Severus that "Harry Potter" or rather Evan Jameson isn't like his biological father James Potter at all?

Hmm...perhaps Severus should give Evan a few lessons on how to be a successful spy, without giving the game away, hehe! I do wonder just who thought of the name Evan Jameson...is the Evan, a link to Lily Evans...and the Jameson, as in James' son? Wouldn't it have been better if Evan, came from a smaller wizarding school rather than a well known one...because its very likely that those of certain (cough) quarters will check to see if anyone at Durmstrang knows of/or remembers and Evan Jameson being a student there? So I do wonder just how Albus has covered that base?
FairAris chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Just because Lily was an excellent legilimens does not mean Harry would be. He is his own person, not a copy of either parent or parts of his parents.

I hope you will eventually update again. I am enjoying your story very much.
KMH1 chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
I've really enjoyed this story so far. I like your premise and how you let the characters develop and you're not puching things too fast. On that note though, I wish you would continue. You've created a great plot and twists that would be wonderful to read more about.

Regardless though, thanks for sharing your talent. :)
Destiny Xavior chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I remember reading this story a long time ago, hoping for it to be finished. Do you think it will ever be?
Little Minamino chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
This is a fantastic story. You've written the characters very well and I find their reactions to be very fitting. I especially like how Ron is so against Evan simply for being in Slytherin. It certainly fits his personality. Anyway, great story. Keep up the good work!
Sparkle Tangerine chapter 12 . 7/15/2010
Poor Harry & Ginny. Their love has suffered because of Dumbledore's idea for the greater good. MEH!

WOW! This is a really great story! You haven't updated for a long time though. Keep up the good work!
BlondePotter chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
Please Update I Love this story so much! I can't wait to see what happens next! Will an accident cause Harry's glamour to drop? Please update ASAP xx
LightningThiefLover chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I would love to have Harry get discovered by Ginny somehow. Please can you make that happen? That would be so cool.
delly chapter 12 . 5/15/2010
are you ever going to finish this story? i followed it on for the longest time and was so disappointed when it was never finished. please add more! this story is so amazing and i would really enjoy reading the rest!