Reviews for Lies in Redemption
Daiyu Amaya chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
this was a rather great chapter, I liked the end of this chapter the most.
Nathali chapter 14 . 1/25/2008
Umm...will you be updating this fic? It's really good!
Lady Tiya chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
finish this story please author.
Amy chapter 14 . 7/24/2007
Amazing story, I hope that you continue with it.
saifai chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
I'm just wondering if you ever finished your story Lies in Redemption. It's on chapter 14 at and you haven't updated in three years. It's such a shame if you left fandom. It was a wonderful story. So many things I'd often wondered about. You take the truth and twisted it to such a complex and heart-breaking story, yet romantic at the same time. It was a stroke of genius that set you off on that path.

I hope someday you decide to finish those stories.
FluffySmarts chapter 14 . 2/22/2006
Heyy. Update. Love the story. stupid Dumbles. He is an idoit. I love how you put Snape and Siris together. And Remus and Draco. Never read that before.~lizz
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 14 . 1/5/2006
Hello,

I know it has been like 2 years nearly, but i was hoping you'd like to update? LOL Maybe not then. Cya xx
serena23 chapter 14 . 9/14/2005
Please update really soon.
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 14 . 8/6/2005
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I love your story! I really like how you made Dumbledore evil! I always knew that dude was up to something, and if you little plot line is actually real, then i'm glad that he dies!...er...if you haven't read the sixth harry potter book i just won't tell ya anything else about it...er hehehheehehehe...Anyways, I can't wait for you to update!

Ps: i know dumbeldore was up to something, how stupid is that man to make harry go back to the durselys all those first few years? i tihkn it's either your theory, or the man is just plain brain dead...
Persephone Snape Malfoy chapter 14 . 7/26/2005
I've really enjoyed your story so far, I was just wondering if you were planning on continuing the story or decided to leave it as is. I would really enjoy seeing an ending to this story. Keep up the the great writing.
Nikolina chapter 14 . 5/11/2005
I have enjoyed Lies in Redemption very much, and was simply wondering if you are planning to add another chapter. Even if you decide not to, it's still friggin awesome. It has a great plot and I love the dark Dumbledore element!
Petra chapter 14 . 3/2/2005
Hey,

I really like this story and the AU you've created. Evil!Dumbledore is always cool, as are a Voldemort that's actually a nice guy.

Harry-Lucius is one of my favourite pairings, so that's another reason why I like this story.

A million thanks for writing, and I hope you'll continue to do so :)
Lady Shinigami2 chapter 14 . 12/8/2004
omg, this is an amazing story, and i am in love it! it is truly a breathtaking peice of fiction, and i am getting a little desperate as to what's going to happen next.

i just started reading this today, and have, obviously, finished what is posted.

please update as soon as you are able to, so that i can drool again. harry and luc are adorable together, and i'm rather curious about that silver light that neither of them noticed.

anyway, please update, and i will remain faithful.

the Lady God of Death

;p
Child-of-the-Waves chapter 14 . 11/4/2004
Oh, that was sick. A vulture? Fitting to his personality, I suppose. But still! It's reminding me of the old Disney movies, but in a worse way. Scary. *Shudders* I think I need a new chapter to wash that image out of my head. Please? *Puppy dog eyes* I can beg. Does begging work?