Reviews for Mistaken Words
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hoping that someday you will be able to finish this story.
Inkyfingers2 chapter 80 . 7/18/2012
I adore this story and (will) continue to come back and reread it. Morganeth, you're brilliant. Believe it.
dootadoot chapter 80 . 5/14/2012
i do hope that one of these days i come back to this website and see that this story has been finished.
Taquiner chapter 80 . 1/8/2012
Fantastic! Added to my favorites :)
dawnferra chapter 80 . 12/29/2010
I have left the fanfiction world for a year or two now, and when I returned this was the first piece that I wanted to reread. Now having reread the whole piece again, I sincerely hope that you will one day complete it. It has been over 2 years, so you probably haven't thought about this particular piece in a while; however, it would be nice to see this piece, which I have followed closely when it still had 20ish chapters, have a ending.
MJoy chapter 80 . 7/22/2010
Hello-I am not sure you are still there, or are willing to continue this particular piece, but I hope you are doing well, and will continue to look every once in awhile in hopes that you have added to it. :)
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 80 . 6/23/2010
:s I am going to have to reread this whole story AGAIN! Because you take so damn long to update and I forget what happens I just realized I somehow haven't reviewed in a while so...update damnit!
gomX chapter 80 . 10/31/2009
Hi,

I really really love this story, I have been reading and rereading it over the years. Been waiting a while to have more updates in one to read (while rereading the rest). Thanks for sharing, and I hope you'll update it one day.
Odinpeacecraft chapter 80 . 9/2/2009
wow this story is awesome. places in my top 5 right away

updates soon plz
Touko Aseru chapter 80 . 9/13/2008
Wow... I just finished the story up to chapter 80 and didnt realize how much time had passed. I am quite impressed at how you could draw my attention so nicely. Especially the quality time Heero and Relena spend was so nice to read. I really enjoyed it.

I hope to see the next chapter soon.

- Yuki
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 28 . 8/31/2008
*winces* Such obvious piercing of the hand...Heero will be lucky if it heals without nerve damage.
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 23 . 8/31/2008
:( Again, I'd think that, despite anger, someone like Sally would have a strong enough moral standing not to allow torture. But your story is very riveting! I can't wait to read more
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
:( I'd like to think Zechs, being King and all, would understand and appreciate getting answers from Heero and wouldn't be so easily entranced by his rage. It was Zechs who told the Oz pilot in episode 4 that decisions made with a cool head were ones that would not be regretted later.
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
I loved that Ash had to poke Heero with a broom! That was amusing to me. But, in all seriousness, this is a really good, well-told story, and I'm off to try to read the rest of it...or atleast try to make a good dent in it before I'm off to sleep.

luvvies, KaT
Fate Lowe chapter 80 . 7/22/2008
This is a wonderful story. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter.