Reviews for Mistaken Words
merlyn1382 chapter 70 . 12/28/2006
story is perfect like always thank you for not hurting heero to badly and sorry for being able to review for awile i look forward to the next chapter
theevilashleyness chapter 70 . 12/22/2006
Sorry I haven't been reviewing but I've been busy these chapters were really good I really enjoyed them.
Talitha Koum chapter 70 . 12/14/2006
AW! A million times AWW! I love the next chapter preview! And it's title. I assume something goes BOOM. More fun times with Heero and Duo. Though this go 'round it's serious.

Poor Ash! Getting shot in the shoulder like that. If that's how they greet people joining in then...see ya!

Don't worry about the updates. I'm not going anywhere. ;) Awesome chapter. I can't wait for more!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and all that good stuff. _ Have a nice holiday! Thanks for the chapies! God bless, Morganeth!
Talitha Koum chapter 69 . 12/14/2006
The ZERO system always freaked me out...hey! I just watched that episode last night. Or one of them. When Heero just about kills Quatre and falls on his head...amazing how he just doesn't die, huh? Though I loved it when he thought about Relena. *Coos* That's evidence right there! 1xR all the way!

Wow. Off topic. Really great chapter! Lots of action. Had my nerves all wracked up. I was begging to wonder how they branded women, if they branded them at all. O_O
Talitha Koum chapter 68 . 12/14/2006
WOOT! Mission time! Must...keep...reading. Though it's super late at night. Good thing I'm on vay-cay. _
Talitha Koum chapter 67 . 12/14/2006
“It’s what happened!” Heero barked, drawing all the eyes to him, “Obviously since I’m sitting here now,” he looked away dropping the side of his head onto his upturned hand. This was all more of a headache than it was worth...

WOW! O_O Heero got a little testy there! I'd imagine he'd be sore if people kept thinking he shot Relena. I know I'd be. There, there, Heero. I know you're still a good guy. :3

Wait-wait-wait-hold up! He still has headaches? I thought they fixed that problem...or maybe I was dreaming. Hehe.

How is Heero Japanese when he has brown hair, blue eyes, and-and...yeah.

Spending time with Relena is never boring. Te he!

"Leaning down Heero kissed her again, filling himself with her, taking as much as he could before he had to leave." AH! I'm going to explode from fluff intake. KAH-BOM! ZoMGasp and holy snacks! A shamrock! E!

I love the Heero and Duo companionship/hearty-male talks. Such fun.

Thanks for the quad chappies! God bless and Merry Christmas!
D3 chapter 67 . 12/13/2006
Nice chapter. Like the set-up
mikinyet chapter 70 . 12/10/2006
Wow huge update. We can't say Duo pulls his punches can we first threatening Heero into taking a break then shooting Poor Ash. Can't wait for your next chapters hope you update when you can.
krage chapter 70 . 12/10/2006
I really love this fic, the writng, the emotions and everything is just perfect. And i love the way the pilots are looking after him in their own unquie way. Haven't seen quatre for a while, is he gonna come back into it soon?

Really looking forward to the next chapter, please try your best to update soon. :)
jellybean-kitty chapter 70 . 12/10/2006
Oh my God! That was amazing! Your chapters are always worth the wait! I hope you can update soon!
Mini Nicka chapter 70 . 12/10/2006
Loved it, very intense. More please soon.
Midnight's Falling Star chapter 70 . 12/10/2006
Whoo! Great updates, all very pleasing and well worth the wait. I was wondering when this would be updated and I expected it to be a double chapter update. But boy..!My surprise when I found out it was a four chapter update! Ha, took me a while to read it, but I'm very happy I did. :) Thank you. Lol. Excellent job and I'll be eagerly awaiting the following installments!

Update as soon as you possibly can; just so long as it's convenient for you (if you're having some troubles currently; seemed like something was kind of wrong when you wrote the author's notice in one of the chapters).

Alright, that's enough of my ramblings for now. Thanks for the great chapters again!

~Midnight
Krejzuch chapter 70 . 12/9/2006
AMAZING!

I loved it :) Good job! I can't wait for new chapters!

and Yes I have Ground Zero and Blind Target :) I loved Heero's image in Blind Target... hes just so Heero there! When you told me he looks like there I was satisfied beyond any description :)

I really don't know what to write because everything is very clear in those chapters... :) GOOD JOB!

I liked how Duo shot through Ash to get to Milo :) It is just so much like Gundam Pilot thing to do :)

I hope you will update soon :) I can't wait to find out why Heero is cuffed to the bed :P

:]

OK so keep up the good work

Thanks for the chaps

Kisses :*
devilblondie chapter 70 . 12/9/2006
Yay! Another chapter!

Man, my favourite authors must be psychically sensing that I'm not feeling well b/c they're all updating for me these past few days! I love this story and hope you keep it up (I know its super hard this time of year with exam -ew- and family and all that type of stuff).

THis is the only GW fanfic I'm actually still reading, I've been skipping through a couple of types of fanfics and I've mostly skipped out of GW fics (b/c a lot of them are the same old thing, u get bored y'know) but I'm definately sticking with this one!

Thanks!

db
L.A.Une chapter 70 . 12/9/2006
Great chapters. Will be waiting on the next update.
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »