Reviews for Mistaken Words
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
I loved that Ash had to poke Heero with a broom! That was amusing to me. But, in all seriousness, this is a really good, well-told story, and I'm off to try to read the rest of it...or atleast try to make a good dent in it before I'm off to sleep.

luvvies, KaT
Fate Lowe chapter 80 . 7/22/2008
This is a wonderful story. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Krejzuch chapter 80 . 7/11/2008
I'm soo happy you updated :D these chapters are as usual great :P I just missed 1xR action but it is ok :) I liked how you portrayed Heero when he killed that guy. Ash: "He shot down" :D a Heero thing to do :P Please continue and update soon but take your time :D Thank you for these great chapters :)
merlyn1382 chapter 80 . 6/19/2008
i'm glad heero has john to look after him along with everybody else i hope une can clear things up for him

and i know i've told you this many times but i still love the story and can't wait for the next chapter
theevilashleyness chapter 80 . 6/18/2008
Great chapter. I love John, he's so amazing.
Maple chapter 80 . 6/17/2008
nice chapter!
flipped chapter 80 . 6/17/2008
'The worst thing was done to you in the past was for someone to convince you that you are'

amen to that!

thank you for the quick update. appreciate it much.

love the in depth look with heero's thoughts on this one!
krage chapter 80 . 6/17/2008
As usual when i saw that you'd posted another chapter i was grinning in anticepation and savoured every word. Whenever you feel up to it enough to post another chapter i'll read it the very second i get the alert, no matter how long it takes i could never forget this story.

I think i'll feel like my world has ended when this story is finished and i don't have the occasional update to brighten my day. Nethertheless i as always await the next chapter with great anticipation.
Leilanilovestoread chapter 80 . 6/17/2008
Another great chapter! Poor Heero, I'm wondering what his reaction will be when Relena finds out. And don't worry we'll be waiting for whenever you update, hopefully inspiration will come soon, and if not we'll still be here.

Thanks for updating!
Talitha Koum chapter 80 . 6/17/2008
The hardest thing in the world to do is forgive yourself. I still haven't managed to forgive myself for several things that I've done, but it helps to know that I've been forgiven by my friends and family, anyway.

I'll say a prayer for you - I hope you feel better.
Archsage Soren chapter 80 . 6/17/2008
Wow, another wonderful chapter of my faavorite story on the site. I can understand if you don't have the full momentum of chapter writing back, because my life is damn near perfect and I STILL am finding my will to write randomly disappearing at times!

I think there might have been one or two mistakes, but nothing more major than a missed comma or something, which really doesn't matter in the end. In the end is was a superb chapter, and now I really feel bad for Heero. He has just been through so much, but the way it happens is part of why this story is so great. So please, when you find the time and the will, get another chapter started, because when it is posted, I will read it the second I see the new chapter Email. May the Muses bless you.
jellybean-kitty chapter 80 . 6/17/2008
Great chapter! Hope you update soon!
jellybean-kitty chapter 79 . 6/16/2008
Great chapter! Hope you update soon!
Talitha Koum chapter 79 . 6/11/2008
GOOD CHAPTER! Heero and his headaches. Tsk, tsk, tsk. There's always bound to be a problem with him, no? Haha, makes for an interesting life.

I can't decide if Clair's a lucky girl or not.

I'm so excited that you're feeling better! I wish you the very very best. God bless!
flipped chapter 79 . 6/11/2008
so glad you updated!

brutal cut off though. what exactly happened to heero!

and next chapter's sneak peek is adding to the suspense!

excited to read the next.

take care!