Reviews for Mistaken Words
Archsage Soren chapter 78 . 1/21/2008
This story is one of those fanfics you read and say "This is exactly how it would have happened." Maybe my favorite fic ever. I feel really bad that you are battling depression. I tend to be a bit angsty, pessimistic, and see the pointlessness that life has. But since it is pointless, the bast path is to do what you enjoy and make the best of time. I hope it gets better, and please don't do anything rash like suicide. You could easily be the next Tolkien you are a really good auther and you can and deserve to make it big. I come close to depressed sometimes but somehow I always come back, I hope you do too. Best of luck from someone who used to occasionally review this anymynosly. You have something rare, don't waste it. If you need a friend I can be one.. (BTW im 14, read my profile. Tonight around 8 I will upload my first fanfic ever, its GW themed!)
Dont matter chapter 43 . 12/24/2007
I hope you aren't tired of my "reviews" yet, I know that they do not help much but i have a feeling that authors love being reviewed. I love that Heero's favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip, 'cause it's my favorite too! Thanks to online authors like yourself, I always have something to look forward to when I go online, and especially when I first wake up! Thanks so much for writing this story, and yes, I know I have thanked you every time but I really think you deserve it, and your editors too. Thank your editors for me if you would :)
Doesnt matter chapter 39 . 12/23/2007
Lol just read 39... Same as before, it is perfect. I swear you put heroin in the story because it is addictive and i get withdrawl symptoms if i dont read it! BTW the Gun Fairy part at the end, I will never forget it it was the single funniest thing I have ever seen. Thanks for writing this, no amount of thanks is enough but... One can only try!DEFENATLY DO NOT GIVE UP WRITING! you are among my top 5 favorite authers, including Famous ones! Steven King And Tolkien are in the group too... they are just a bit higher, sorry. But you are close, keep writing and getting better. If you quit i might die of sorrow.
theevilashleyness chapter 78 . 12/22/2007
*stares in amusement* 78 chapters and you're apologizing about taking a break? This authoress takes breaks after two chapters trust me you don't need to apologize. Update when you feel up to it! - luvluv

theevilashleyness
Wing-Freak chapter 20 . 12/22/2007
I am really loving this story, but i am only on 20-21 right now, and 70 some are released... but anyways, other than the occasional gramatical error, yes i spelled it wrong... it is perfect. It is truly ironic with the whole "self destructive path" moment, a montauge of sorts passed through my head of Heero doing something self destructive or stupid. Let's see... Self Destructing Literaly in his Gundam lol, threatening and trying on at least 5 occasions to kill the only girl who likes him, would have self destructed in Zero if Zechs wasn't there...Then your scenes too, 5 cases of severe drinking, and then the one after the break out. Now all he needs to do is dye his hair black and he will be a perfect Emo... Thanks a lot for writing this story, because Lifeless nerds like me need something besides the same old eps to satisfy our Wing hunger...The other Gundam shows don't compare, Wing was 100% the best.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 78 . 12/20/2007
Push and push and push.
Krejzuch chapter 78 . 12/20/2007
Great chapter :) I hope you will get better soon! It is Christmas, so Merry Christmas and of course great and happy new year :)
jellybean-kitty chapter 78 . 12/20/2007
Great chapter! I'm sorry to hear about your problems and my only advice is to take as long as you need to recover. Sure, I want to read the next chapter as much as I want x-mas to come, but its more important that you're health doesn't fail in the process. I'm sure your readers will understand, so don't worry about it.

All the best!
mythss chapter 78 . 12/19/2007
Hey~~

I've been following ur GW fic for such a long time (since chp 10 i think) and i definitely do think u deserve a well rested break. u've done such a good job with the characters in this fic and i wish u the best with your depression. I will be waiting for your next release patiently. Ganbatte!
Anon chapter 78 . 12/19/2007
I know how the depression thing goes. Fight your inner demons! And thank you for continuing with this. This story makes my day.
merlyn1382 chapter 78 . 12/19/2007
you deserve a break you earned it when your ready to finish we'll still be here until then best of luck
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 78 . 12/19/2007
Yay for the update! D

Hahahaha, I love Jay's reaction to finding out who Heero's girlfriend is. And I love Wufei's reply - it is SO true. XD

*hugs* Take care of yourself and we'll see you when you get back!

~~Morrighan
merlyn1382 chapter 77 . 12/17/2007
love the story sorry i haven't been able to review lokk forward to the next chapter
marisusi chapter 77 . 12/6/2007
Hi!

um i don't think i reviewed before, sorry about that! But anyways i wanted to let you know that i really like your story.

I hope you update soon n also that you have more interaction between heero and duo.

anyways it great