Reviews for Nobody Knows It But Me
Aw!
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
aww...sad!
0455096 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I love Matt. He sweet, simple, and sometimes it's like he is a narcissist, and sometimes, not. Keep up the good work! :)
reviewer chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
hey, that was so true...so kawaii!
rishia chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
nice...
ddee chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Hey Krista! ddee here. Your story rocks! Nicole, I really feel extremely inspired for our Nicky/Charlotte ship now, lol.
Nicole chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
This is awesome. It convinces me even more that Nicky and Charlotte should get together at the RPG site. :) Your a good write, I might post some of mine one day, but I change the names in mine. I always make up my own names.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
wow that was good!
atalanta's apples chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I swear I reviewed this story! I guess I didn't. I love it so much I probably read it once a month or so. It's sweet, sad, the perfect length, and concerns Charlotte and Matt who are two of my favorite BSC characters.

Great job on this!
lostelvenprincess chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
hi, i love ur story...haha, i dont know if you'll even read this. i really like the way that you portrayed matt in this fic, its really deep and sensitive. i've read about 4 or 5 of your stories so far, and i think they're AMAZING. keep up the good work!
moonchild02 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
This is so sweet. :) My little brother is deaf as well. I wonder if sometimes he thinks like that. He probably knows more than I think. Great job. :)
lunalovegood129 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
good job.
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Aw... sweet in a sad way. Focused on three of my favorite kids, and has now got me thinking about a Nicky centric fic. Excellent job!
GirlWithTheHat chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Oh man. I like this from Matt's view point.
khleoluver831 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Sorry, but i just dont get the point of this story. but if u add more it could be really great. Keep doing more!