Reviews for A Woman in His Life
nenabunena chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
I have to say, though this may be late in saying, that this is the best T'Pol/Trip fanfic I have ever read! WOW, what a ride! I also enjoyed and loved the sequel (though the ending was rather abrupt). I hope you can continue this series somehow, I absolutely cannot get enough of it. I love this arc more than the other fanfic arcs of this couple. I love your imagination in turning Trip into a Vulcan, I just love it! I hope that you can continue this series someday, but even if you don't, I just want to say thank you for one of the best stories I've read here.
nenabunena chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
I don't know why but the primal instinctive sexual aggressiveness in your stories are amazing! It is so hot! The same for the sequel too. I should've slept hours ago but here I am reading these 2 fics of yours instead.
nenabunena chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
I don't know why but Trip becoming more and more vulcan is just so damn exciting for me! This is why I loved the sequel though I thought it ended rather abruptly.
nenabunena chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
I actually read A Man in her life before I started reading this, I must say this is getting really interesting! I love your ideas for their coupling, a bit of a different twist to T'Pol/Trip fanfics. I also hope you will continue to explore Trip's vulcan ways or becoming more vulcan, I find it all very intriguing tbh.
lazeeness chapter 23 . 4/27/2014
Well, I am a little late to the party, but just found this and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Thanks. I can't wait to read more!
Cap'nFrances chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
I just discovered this excellent AU. Now I'll be looking for your other Enterprise fics. You've created a lot of intriguing possibilities.
sargentaaron2004 chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
Excellent story! It was somewhat short, and I was expecting Xindi to capture T'pol and Trip ends up fighting them to get her back in some heated flurry of an angry primal Vulcan...

But this isn't my story, it's yours, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Faved and followed.
LAIsobel chapter 23 . 2/5/2012
Absolutely love this one!

And when I thought it couldn't get any better - you added the last line in the epilogue - that was damn amazing!

Officially the first Enteprise fic on my fav-list! :o))
Moichino chapter 23 . 12/7/2010
love love LOVE this story - just fantastic! thank you sooo much.
fullhans1 chapter 23 . 12/18/2009
Good story.
miss-sci-fi chapter 23 . 10/28/2009
I really loved this story. It brightened m y day, and i loved the ending with Malcolm. But the whole thing was sweet AND sexy. Thanks and now i'm going to check out the sequel.

xox
ms8309 chapter 23 . 8/18/2008
awesome story love it all the way :D
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
Excellent story so far, must keep reading, must finish story tonight! - LOL. I can really see this happening between them, especially after the S3 episode where they created Trips clone!..
cindy chapter 23 . 11/16/2004
I so loved this story. I've never read an Enterprise fanfic before, but you are such a great storyteller, once I started, I just couldn't stop. I started with The Man In Her Life, and while waiting for an update moved onto this. I will keep checking daily for updates and start on your Buffy fiction next. Thank you for so much entertainment, and please, don't let grad school get in the way of the important stuff, kind of joking, but not really. Great story all the way!
becca chapter 23 . 4/14/2004
that story was really sweet ... quite R rated but then it is R rated !
ne way ... gd story