Reviews for Leek Soup for the Swordsman's Soul:Amended Version
unknown reader chapter 12 . 5/29
I always wondered the last name thing
Marlek chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Hot sexing with Zoro and random guy and no sexing with Zoro and Sanji...gah, I regret I read this fic at all...
Codaline chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Hello! Well first of all I want to say that this is the second time I'm reading this, because I really like it of course! And second, somebody probably already said this but chapter 1 and 2 switched places. If you open the story you start with chapter 2 and if you click next you get chapter 1. Now I believe this can't be completely right. Well that's what I wanted to say, besides that, again, lovely story!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
Omg you can't end it like that! That made no sense! And what happened to my sex scene! O_O
babygaaralover chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
I can't believe it the first story ever written of these to... and it was Sanji/Zoro!
this was great by the way!
FFFG chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Psh, if Zoro had "molest me" on his forehead he'd never have a moment's rest. Bah. He does wear the outfit well (at least in my head), then again I'm a stupid fan of ethnic dress styles. Sanji and Nami too!
I'm a little confused, wasn't the doctor's name 'Dr. Jax'? Why is he written as 'Kell' in this chapter? Also, while I had expected the 'old flame' part, I didn't really think he'd just up and try to jump Zoro the second he was conscious (then again, who wouldn't...)
Nami was cute in her little, angry spiel. Otherwise there's not much to comment on in this chapter.
I'm really, really sorry but I'm probably going to end reading this here. I don't like leaving fics half finished, but I'm not getting into this one at all. I'm sorry that I couldn't just sit back and enjoy this lighthearted fluff, but I just can't. Thank you for writing nonetheless. KTN
FFFG chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Alrighty, well, not sure I really like how open Nami was with feelings that were not her own. Also, while I knew she would prod Zoro (and most likely Sanji even more) I didn't think she'd outright confess for either of them, not to mention dragging Zoro's sexuality from him. I can blame it on the sickness, I suppose, but still. I guess I see Zoro as more tight-lipped on matters like this. We are still in East Blue though, so I suppose that it still counts as them all not knowing each other as well as they do later on.
In any case, I'm starting to lose interest in the story. I'm really sorry to say that because I've enjoyed your writing before this. I read the note in chapter two about how early on in your writing that this story developed, and while it's certainly an novel idea, it doesn't seem like a very complex plot line. Nor does it encompass the flare I've come to expect from an older writer. I appreciate that you're admitting your faults, and intentions to go over the story with wiser eyes, but I just don't feel you've accomplished this yet. Then again, I'm not sure how much you've gone over...
I'm likely going to only read one or two more chapters, mostly due to the 'mystery' of Dr. Jax/King's Evil, and why they seem so familiar to Zoro. Should nothing significant draw me in, I might just leave it at that. Sorry. KTN
FFFG chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Oh dear. Okay, so I had another moment of disorientation in the beginning with the abrupt change from Zoro and his thoughts to Sanji and his. Otherwise, an okay chapter. Sanji's guilt complex is adorable, and Nami not being heartless is a wonderful change from the way most people write her. Then again, I'm sure shes going to find a way to needle Zoro about this. Now it's just a matter of time before one or the other builds up enough courage with some gentle prodding along the way. KTN
FFFG chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Ooookay, so it took me half the chapter to realize that this was a lead up to the first chapter. I had been expecting the chapter to continue on from where the last one left off, so I had to go back a reread with that in mind.
Zoro's a stubborn ass who, yes, is at war with himself. I always imagined him being a man that's super honest with himself. Then again, it IS sort of a big deal. Although, he's got so much rage here. Add to the mix that he's sick, might be in for a rough time. We'll see. KTN
FFFG chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Okay, new-ish format. It's a little disorienting switching between Zoro and his internal monologue to Sanji and his internal monologue. Also, it almost seems like Luffy has mind-reading powers. Does he? Mystery mind powers.
I'm not overly surprised that Nami knows, Nami always knows, so we'll see how this plays out. KTN
NyzNaa chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Thank you for the great story! *hugs* ,
TheProfViola chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Love it. Just love it. It was a very awesome story.
TheProfViola chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
"Luffy screamed incoherent words at him from time to time, and Nami would send him a sympathetic wink when she wasn't dancing." I know it isn't a LuNa fic, but... Aw! *3*

In will be hard for Zoro tell he live Sanji... Of course it will be happen!
TheProfViola chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
BAM! Schock! Shanks?! O.o
TheProfViola chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
"Get off of him. Now." *-* That sounds awesome... **... *O*
Luffy is so awesome!
Aww, someting about UsoppxKaya! *U*

Your story is so real... And so CutE!