Reviews for Convergence
chanelly982 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
wow. this was really good! it followed the story line well, and when into depth with both characters. one of the best ive read by far!
Flayne chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
"He meant to say goodbye, but he had never said it before, so when he spoke, it came out wrong."

made me go 'aw'

Very good.

The mood is just right.

Though ( i have watched the anime a long time ago and now i'm watching it again) I still wonder: "who won exactly?"

Do you know?
daughterofpenthesiliea chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
that. was brilliant.
Shadow.Holic chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I just re-read this fic (due to being bored out of my mind) and I have to say, I'm still surprised at how perfect it is. I don't know why I've never commented before, because this is just pure brilliance. I love your Raitei - for hasn't it been made clear that Raitei can't lose within Mugenjou, and even Midou Ban can't change that fact? Granted, it's young!Ban, but it's still the same thing. Grieving over how he can't lose is just absolutely thrilling and fitting; even the ending's painfully close to the actual series despite the difference. In other words - you genius, you :)
Autumn Xavier chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
That was amazing. I really enjoyed reading this and seeing how you viewed the friendship that developed between Ban and Ginji. I'd like to see a final version, where they fight for the final time.
mutant.myth chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Awesome fanfic. It was so well-written, and I re-read quite a few times, and each time, I marvel at how nicely you've constructed the fic. This really could have happened! Thanks for such a great fic. :)
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Wow. I've been searching for a good Getbackers fic and I guess I got more than I bagrained for.

This is great! Wonderfully written, with its clear-cut details, I could almost see the scene flashing before my very eyes. I'm sure I'll read more from you in the future! Meanwhile, I'll be reading on more of your written works. ,

Chow! Till then!
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
wow...

this is one of the most amazing things i have ever read, truly. it's long, but the length is perfectly befitting of the concept. the wording is beautiful. this whole thing is well thought out. and the characterization is spot on.

i'm amazed...really. wonderful job. extremely admirable piece. it's too bad i can't think of words enough to describe how awesome this is.

keep it up!

have a nice day
Vain Girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This is the sort of Get Backers story I always want to read but can't find. Thanks!
Tastywheat chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I love this fic. This is probably the third or fourth time I've read it and I realized that I never left a review like a good reader should. So, just wanted to say that this is exactly how I pictured their meeting, so much so that now I sometimes get this fic confused with canon. You know a fic is good when that happens. Thanks for writing it.
Indigo chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Really wonderful! You do an excellent job with the characters and their emotions -believable, not overdone. A pleasure to read.
OutdatedDone chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I just lately got into Getbackers and after reading your story, I'm glad I did. It's rare that I get to see this kind of one-shot. Midou Ban and Amano Ginji and really suited in battle, friendship, and all that, and the way you played out their characters- really worth reading, especially the whole idea of one fight after another. _ And since I'm such a Raitei/Ginji fan, I'm even happier since you didn't make him lose to the ever popular Ban, and yet I still get this feeling of equality between the two. O.o ah well, thanks for this!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
You write GetBackers very well. An interesting perspective.
marbles chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
what a cool fic! :) really good and fastpaced.. on the edge of my seat kind of good. haha flattered much? :) anyway, let me get this straight, ban didnt win a single damn fght? didnt he win one? according to the anime at least. in fact, they only had one fight in the anime. and ban supposedly won. :) *i think its getting obvious that im a ban fangirl..* anyway, it was great all the same. slight hints of yaoi *shudders* but it was great. :)
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Really nicely done. It was interesting and I quite liked the way you characterised the both of them. Well done!

_~