Reviews for Opposite Truths
wormplle chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
whats the verduct
Ghost Whisper chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
This is... an interesting story. It is very well written, in the sense that Cody seems to be quite in character - solemn, always working towards what he views as right, etc. My only problem is the rather cynical outlook on what happens to all the digidestined. I suppose it could just be me, but even if I don't agree with the ending according to the TV show (of 02) I don't think that all of the digidestined future's would have been quite so bleak. I don't think that this truly detracts from the story however. It is merely my personal tastes, and in spite of this, I think it was very well written. If not what I would hope for personally, it is a very realistic view of what *could* happen. Very well thought out - keep writing! _
-Ghost Whisper
Storymind chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Did I already review this? If not, it was good! Can't wait for more... wonder what the jurors are going to say?

Storymind
Storymind chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Got to this a little later than I wanted to, cause it sounded really great. I can't believe the way you write! Wish I could write like that. The storyline looks amazing. Keep it up! n.n

Storymind
Anon45545 chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Wow...this is amazing, really - makes you think about the effect it would have on children. Everyone always thinks of the DDs as being older than they actually are, but really, they have just been forced to grow up by their experiences. Its really traumatic when you think about it...and this is thought provoking and well written.
Raven Nightstrider chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
A very intriguing fic. I never had considered the emotional and mental repercussions that being a Chosen Child would have on the children themselves. This ficlet made me think a lot on what the reality might be for the DigiDestined. You don't need to apologize for this; I like it. A lot. The fates of the DigiDestined are chilling and depressing all at once-just the way I like it. *devilish grin* What happened to the others, like the goggleboys for instance?

Can't wait to see 'To the Stars'. You imply by the title that at least some of it will be from Matt's point of view, but only you know. *shrugs* Now why do I get the feeling that this new one will be pretty much bereft of romance? Meanwhile I'll just read 'With Broken Wings', work on my own fic, try to rebuild my hunting skills and wonder what 'To the Stars' will be like. I'm fully expecting it to be just as good as 'With Broken Wings' and I highly doubt that it won't be! :o)

Raven