Reviews for Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again!
BrittanyLS chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
I adore this story! Mamma Mia! is my favorite movie, and I love the glimpse into Donna and Sam after the finale!
Sophie Capulet chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
please please update soon. I really want to know if Sky comes back.
xQueenxElsax chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
really good story!

keep going

meryl
NYlovergirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
OMG!

i've only read the 1st two entries but i love it!

your such a good writer!

i wrote a story for mama mia but your is way way way better

keep writing please!

-E
Julia chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
great great great fanfic! :) you should be gratful because I'm going to read it again and again and again. love this story :D
The Pen's Writer chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
XD! Oh my God, awsome. But is that ALL? I really wanna read more if you write it!
Shani8 chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
This was really sweet and romantic, please do continue. I'm really eager to find out who Sophie's real father is. As far as I'm concerned she always has and always will be Sam's daughter. He's the only man that Donna ever loved, after all, and so it would be nice that he is Sophie's dad. The other guys are nice too, but it's so romantic to think that Sophie's parents seperated 20 plus years ago and finally got back together. So sweet!
Shani8 chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Love it, as always. I wonder if you've watched the movie, though? Meryl and Pierce looked just great together as Donna and Sam. It's a must see for a Mamma Mia fan! :)
Shani8 chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Aw...another great chapter. I loved the huge big reunion. You write everyone so well, it's witty and downright hilarious! Well done! :)
Shani8 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
AW...this is great. I'm so glad I found this story. Looking forward to more! :)
Don'tCallMeNymphadora4 chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
This is a cute, fun story and I enjoyed it very much. I wish you'd written more.
nat chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
:) This was cute! I just saw Mamma Mia! last night and couldn't wait to see if anyone had written a little bit of an extra. Thank you!
Kate Andromeda chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
;) What a great story. It is wonderful.
Desperate4Reba chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Aw this is so sweet i saw the movie today and i loved it im so glad sam and donna got together
Edelwyn chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
This is a lovely story, I too prefer the Sam/Donna couple, the movi was just incredible and Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan had such wonderful chemistry on screen! Please go on with this, I love the way you included songs too :D

Edelwyn