Reviews for If I Should Fall From Grace
fooboo24 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Kitty and Remy should be together forever. Screw Rogue. Kitty/Remy, together, forever. - -

O

:D :D :D

PS I don't hate Rogue, it just really like the pairing Kitty/Remy! Sorry for people who like Romy and all!
Tia chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I'm a major Pryde and Wisdom fan but this pairing works for me too. I can imagine this happening. Nice story, very well written
Deliriums Darkling chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
...2 things...1..its REALLY weird to see my name (Ana) on someone else...2...I thought you were making a referance to SLC Punk with your name.._' BTW...I lovies you the stories of writing..I am jealous...

YAY for you!

-Me
Coffee chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
It's been a while, that's for sure. Strangly seeps Artic despondant Remy mixed with sleek haired frustrated Kat. Of the ones she loved the best, they've gone to their eternal she knows he never stays forever- No attachments...
bitrona chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
wow. depressing. i like it tho. it seems almost... like it was a scene taken out of somebodys life for these two characters to play out. or hey at least thats my imagining it and i like it that way so... yeahh. very nice
A Pyro's Rage chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I think I read this on another website too, It's a very good story. I love the begining; very descriptive and very real. Great story it deserves a lot more reviews.
somekindafreaky chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
that was so sad! :'(
heroes for ghosts chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Another GREAT story. I love the way you write- very haunting and affecting.
Tigeress Moon chapter 1 . 10/9/2003