Reviews for Timepiece
LON182 chapter 4 . 2/22/2004
It's... so fun. I wonder how Xelloss had his leg hurt, but I'd like to see a"Let's gang up on the gimp-demon" game, just to see how it would turn out for poor Xel..._ , write another chapter, your ficcie is so fun!
no one's friend chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
Whoo-hoo! Keep it coming! Xellos is the most hilarious character ever, and all this dialog in his mind is great!
PurplePixie chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
XD LoL! This is fun to read! *giggles* Chicken, Chicken! *evil grin* Heh, heh, heh. Oh, those poor, POOR chickens. _ But why kill them when you could use them as weapons! Hehe, I used to have chickens. They loved to peak my little sister everytime she came too close. Lol, it was always fun to watch. *sigh* And then the cats came. -_- Poor chickens. _ I would have much preffered them on a dinner plate than in a bloody heap on the ground. Oh, well.
ANYway, nice story! - Very entertaining!
Kyra2 chapter 4 . 10/21/2003
*giggles*

Oh dear...I really do like seeing things from his perspective. He's just hysterical.

Oh, and you probably already know this..but Chickens don't have sense of smell. They couldn't possibly panic at the first hint of his scent.
Asteria chapter 4 . 10/12/2003
The part about the chickens is very funny.

I reccommend looking at .org. It's where I get a lot of my Slayers information and it hasn't steared me wrong before. A lot of what you'll find there is confirmed on other sites as well.
Hysteria82 chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
hehe...this is great. loved the wolf part and the bum leg.
Asteria chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
Very funny. I like stream-of-consciousness narrative. The conversations with the wolves are great.

One little detail: Xelloss was never human. He was formed completely from Zelas' energy and astral body. Or something like that. I may not have all the details right, but I know he was never human.