Reviews for You Are My Sole
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Gil and Sara went out to dinner.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
*smiles* I love it. You know, I'm probably guilty of one or more of these crimes, but God, it was just too funny! :) My favourite line?

"I wuv you so much, Sarah."

Brilliant. While i was reading, all i could think was that "all you need to do is mis-spell either 'Sara' or 'too' and we'll have a perfect story." They are pet peeves of mine. And then you do it. Excellent! :)

You know what's really funny though? When you read some people's (I'll admit again, I'm probably one of them...though I do try to steer clear of over describing the eyes. lol) writing it can seem so serious and all, but as soon as you put that A/N on it saying that it's a parody, you can see the funniness (it's a word) to it all.

Anyway, thanks for reading this and thanks for the laugh. Great piece of work,

Peace and Love

Em

-xox-
DormouseAnimagus chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
"I’m so sorry," he apologized, "I just… I just wanted to bypass sixteen chapters of angst and get right to the mind-blowing sex/lived happily ever after part."

But I *like* angst! Hehe . . . yay for parodies of the cliché :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Hey, my url didn't show up. :(

The person I thought you were referring to is It's fairly obvious.

Don't worry. I'm not offended. :) I don't even write for this fandom. I just thought what you did was rude. :D
coolbyrne chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
To . who was so "brave" to leave such an outraged review but not so brave as to leave a name or email addy for me to respond to in private: Actual fact is, this wasn't intended to point out one specific person, as this kind of writing is RAMPANT throughout fanfic. You might want to try reading the Author's Notes for this fic before getting all indignant. And if it's obvious to whom I'm referring, it's only obvious to you, which in itself raises some interesting questions. Step away from the mirror if the view offends you so.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Oh, hilarious, really. Did this make you feel all warm and fuzzy about yourself? I think it's obvious who you're talking about:

And I think it's mean. You must be a truly pathetic person if the only way you can gain satisfaction is by insulting others.
Melody's Song chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Oh, goodness, gracious, great balls of fire... You had me at 'chocolately orbs'.

PS - I think Griss should get his 'sapphire jewels' checked out; I'm not entirely sure that's healthy.
Philately-fun chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
*wipes happy tears from her eyes* That was great!
Mathilde chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Beautiful, Coolbyrne! I spotted half a dozen of my pet peeves. You did miss one, though - use of multiple exclamation marks. It's so annoying!
Saskia Mitchell chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Okay, I used to read your stories over at , but haven't mosied over there since the summer, and this is the first chance I've had to get caught up, so it's been a whirlwind afternoon, lol.
THIS IS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS. I love parody fics, stoked-55 and I did one for n/s fic, but we got booted, lol.
*Wanders off to read everything else I've missed*
gaiainc chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Darling, you had me laughing from the get-go. That was brilliant, particularly the "I wuv you" part.

Couple of minor grammar things in there, but really, that was funny, particularly the magical appearance of the dress, heels, and condoms. Hee. Chocolate orbs and cerulean eyes. Hee. I loved it. Thanks for setting off my coughing again.
Hgirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Hey,

The ending is really cute. Loved it in its whole.

Keep up the good work :)

I'm lovin' it.

Take care
Linnet chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Oh well, at least you can take solace in the fact that barkerscat created a profile for the sole purpose of reviewing you, coolbyrne.

I especially loved all the descriptions of Sara's attire and appearance. Hee hee hee. Someone should write an anti-cliche fic where she shows up for her date with Grissom wearing overalls and/or tie-dye.
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Haha! I love this. Great idea. I started laughing as soon as I read the first chapter, where you referred to Sara's eyes as "chocolaty orbs"...I've seen that at least twenty times, I swear. Not to mention Sara finding a dress and matching shoes buried in her closet, or her calling Grissom 'Gil' for the first time on their first date after he tells her he loves her...I didn't even realize how formulaic so many fics are until I read this.
Marianne chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Funny! Great parody, but you forgot the lone tear that rolls down Sara's cheek that Grissom lovingly wipes away with his thumb... ;-)