Reviews for I know this much is true
Rosebud5 chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Ahh! I knew it I knew it I knew it! NOO DARRY! *Major huggles* I've seen Soda with cancer and Pony with cancer, but I thought Darry might be safe! No, baby, no! Ahem...I'm one of the few members of Team Darry. BUT PLEASE LET HIM LIVE! AND KEEP HIS HAIR, IF AT ALL POSSIBLE... PLEASE?

~Rosey
WildestDreams93 chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
good :) can't wait for more!
Girlz-Rule chapter 9 . 3/5/2007
great story! you should continue, update soon:)
Amber chapter 9 . 5/10/2005
Interresting idea. I really like this story (mostly the last couple of chapters). I know it has been a while since you updated but if you did I would read it in a second. I hope to see your name pop up soon.
Maury chapter 9 . 1/9/2004
poor Darry... hope you continue this story it's really interesting now!
Chaos99 chapter 9 . 11/29/2003
Now it's really getting to be a good story.
Don't care about all that other stuff, but the part about Darry's illness is really interesting. Poor Darry. Hope his brothers take good care of him.
PonysGirl2 chapter 9 . 11/24/2003
Really great story! Just don't make Darry die or I'll hunt you down... (only half kidding!)

(Pony and Soda would never survive without Darry, it would be too awful.)

It would be interesting to see them take care of Darry and help him through this, and realize how tough it is to be responsible for someone else, if only for a while...

Please update soon!
123 chapter 9 . 11/14/2003
aww poor darry! I hope he's alright. HEhe, did you make a cameo as the nurse?
Deadly Wisteria chapter 9 . 11/13/2003
Dont think of it as getting older, well sorta do. I say think of it as 1 more year and you will b able to drink legally. Okay well this chapter was great, but sad. Cant wait for the next update.

~Deadly

Happy B-day!
Karlei Shaynner chapter 9 . 11/13/2003
Aww!
Angel596 chapter 9 . 11/13/2003
OMG *tears*

Sad chapter. You are doing a great job, update soon.
Meagan B chapter 8 . 11/12/2003
*gasps* you must update, I have to know what happens! Please?
Gone With The Wind chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
NO! please dont make Darry die! i'll never forgive you if you do mazz
Gone With The Wind chapter 7 . 11/11/2003
i kinda feel sorry for mark
Gone With The Wind chapter 6 . 11/11/2003
oh i dont know what m&m's dad does either. i dont think it says
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »