Reviews for Death is Eternal
RetroSelkie chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Waaaaah!

The END!

Wrrrry?

Well, enough about that. This was a wonderfully written story, the characters were, well, in character, and the little plot twist at the end had me in tears. The fact that this also had my OTP was a delightful plus! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this delicious, if not saddening bit of Fanta. Keep up the good work! :)

R.S.
Waruitenshi chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Manta... NU! Bangs head against wall; damaging the wall I sympathize with Faust... sighs 'tis all I can say...
CreamCheeseAlchemist chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
that's one whack ending!
Mr. Me chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
ooh.. aahh... that was a really unexpected ending and yet something I expected Faust to do. That was a real twist. Cool!
Elita Maroon chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
This story is wonderful. You shouldn't hate yourself for writing it, it's awesome. It convays certain emotions that Faust isn't known to have when it comes to someone besides Eliza! I love it!
Abandonded and Left chapter 4 . 3/4/2005
You know im not quite sure why but I really liked this. How sad that Manta dies as well as Eliza, but theres not much you can do. Its neat-o that he's using them both as spirits, ne? Anyways im jsut glad im nto the only pshyopath that thought of this parring as cute, lol.
Neko-Neko Faust VIII chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
I love your fics so much! Please review mine if you can...And if you are able to find

them. NhehXD

I am also a fan of Shounen-Ai! Yay RenXLyserg! Yay HoroX...Um-could anyone,

praytell, help me find a guy for Horo-Chan? I know! Maybe Silva? That's a trifle

confusing, but oh well...

I'm working on a huge bio of my dear Dr. Faustus VI (though I know he is Eliza's

that lucky lady.) do you know any extra facts about his childhood? Does anyone

reading my review know? _

Advedersein!
Mephistophelian chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
*cries bitterly* Poor Faust! Poor Manta-kun! Sorrow follows Faust everywhere, ne?

Anyway, I don't hate you for writing it, I rather enjoyed it. In my sick, twisted and demented way. Then again, who loves Faust and isn't demented in some form or another?
kuroiyoku chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
Wow, I really really liked this story. The ending was superb. A real shocker. I'm not so partial on the Faust/Manta pairings but I really enjoyed this. Thank you.

Crystal
dOMITUPSYK chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
Faust gets his legs cut off? O.o XO NO! POOR FAUST! -sobsob- Anyways, I didn't get to watch the t.v. show. Even though the t.v. was on, my grandma yabbed through the whole damn thing, and dragged me out the door to the grocery place just as it was coming on. Missed Yu-Gi-Oh! that day, too, dammit, freakin, freakity. Yeah. Anywhat, mee likey story! And to show my gratitude, a purdyful poem:

gory story.

Yay. The end.
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Just a note because I reviewed 3 already- Faust is Blood Type A, Manta O (Or is it the other way around?) Anyway...
Sullen Kitten chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
*Gets all teary* I'm sorry I said that, Faust! I Didn't Mean It! Can someone who knows tell me Faust's blood type? The SheFaust in me thinks it was an incompatible transfusion :(
Sullen Kitten chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
I think that Faust has an "Issue" with young Asian boys... *Sorry if I offend far too many members of the Sensible Slash Union, its just... read Jian Dan Ai.*
Ishikawa Ran chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
Dear Falcon Strife... Niisan is older BROTHER. Neesan is older sister... get it straight, ne?
Ran Ishikawa
ollahna chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
Nee. Good stowy _ One little error, though. Hao called Yoh his older sister (nii-san). ;; Yoh would be Hao's younger brother, which is ototou.