Reviews for Cell Version 2
jeff chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Okay bro, I hope you come back and edit this. Hope super saiyan 1 power was same as gokus on namek? Okay fine, but you make it seem like vegetas ss1 power is less than gokus was on namek. That and they both increased the ss1 power dramatically while getting ready for cell.
Perfect Carnage chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
This fic fulfilled two of the desires I've had since joining this site.

1- A Present Cell
2- Buu absorbs the heroes to battle an even greater evil.

-Perfected Carnage
American Vigor chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
An unsettling ending, and not one that would be expected from a DBZ story of this type, but a great one which leaves lingering questions.

Hope didn't acquire the peace she wanted, decimation spread throughout the universe, Raditz has some sort of vile plan up his sleeve, and will he even be able to enact it after what happened?

Great story.
American Vigor chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
HOPE BECAME A SUPER SAIYAN 4! AWESOME UNEXPECTED CAMEO!

And Raditz? Oh man!

Gotta read chapter 9!
American Vigor chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
It's a battle of five fused beings against four ... "Cell"'s got the upper-hand with sheer numbers, though, ... and I'm wondering if the fusion between Gotenks and Gogeta is going to end up defusing in a half-hour into Vegeto and the "potara fusion" of Trunks and Goten ... we'll see!

Also, good writing in making it that Gogetenks is still not as strong as Cell. The very fact you did this adds tension ... shows you're a good writer. Actually, one of the big criticisms I have about the fight between Gohan and Cell in canon is that so much tension that could have been there wasn't since Cell, up until the very end of their fight, was no match for Gohan. It's what made the fight between Goku and Kid Buu, even though I enjoy Cell much more than Kid Buu as a villain, a much more enjoyable fight to watch. And that's why I'm looking forward to seeing the fight between Super Cell and Gogetenks play out.

On to chapter 8!
American Vigor chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
GREAT DIALOGUE IN THIS CHAPTER, and the merging of Super 13 and Super Cell was an awesome twist (although I'm kind of surprised that you didn't have the two of them fight together against the Z-Fighters first without fusing, this is still really awesome).

Also, in relation to my comment about the great dialogue in this chapter, Goku's ending line was awesome.

On to chapter 7.
American Vigor chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Three especially awesome things:

1) Shin entering the story at this point is realistic. I'll even buy that he didn't have to enter the story before. His entrance now is alright, and adds to the drama of the story.

2) Cell's surprise attack was very realistic and tactical (and it makes me wish more stuff like that happened in the canonical DBZ - and by that I mean more intelligent, tactical planning. On the subject of how the Z-Fighters could have improved their strategy with more intelligence, I use the hyperbolic example of Goku letting Cell explode without getting King Kai, Bubbles, Gregory, and himself off King Kai's planet first).

3) Great cliffhanger. You're good at those.
American Vigor chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Three particularly awesome things:

1: That Cell 2.0 was unaware of the existence of 13, 14 and 15 is a big plot twist that I'm eager to see pan out

2: The writing for Gohan's character was well done in this chapter, showing the emotional degradation of the moment in a realistic sense

3: Cell using instant transmission at the end was an appropriate and very fitting way to end the chapter, and consistent with the calculating nature he exhibited in his second form, (not to mention, much more careful from learning to not be overconfident from the failure of his predecessor). Very excellent.
American Vigor chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Great surprise insertion of 13, 14 and 15.

And the plot element of bringing back Cell to unite with Cell 2.0 was a big surprise in and of itself.

The fact 13, 14 and 15 were not released during the Movie 7 timeline and are FAR stronger in this story is logical in connection with their much higher power levels, as they would have experienced upgrades from Gero's Super Computer as a result of observing Majin Buu.

Man, Piccolo should have snagged that information out of the first Cell when he had the chance!

I realized, after watching the early episodes of the Imperfect Cell Saga in preparation for a chapter of my own story that the premise for this story accords with the fact that Future Trunks didn't know the location of Gero's lab until well into the second time he traveled to the past, and that's why the Z-Fighters did not know where to look for it in this story.

On to chapter 4!
American Vigor chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Great character development for Hope.

Also, I was very impressed with the math you used for the time frames in this chapter; the date of Hope's birth being 12 years from this moment in the story and 6 after before Future Trunks destroyed Future Cell is consistent with Future Trunks having been around 23 at the time he battled Future Cell and the Trunks in this story being around 17 years of age.

On to chapter 3!
American Vigor chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Awesome premise!

As a big fan of writing stories about alternate-timeline versions of Cell, (I encourage you to read my related story, Honor Trip), I have a strong interest in this story, compounded by your excellent writing.

On to chapter 2!
FictionalJovial chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Epic. Trully epic. Thank you for a wonderful story.
jcogginsa chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
i did not mean the gt spirit bomb, i meant the buu spirit bomb. go to dragonball. and read 17's bio
jcogginsa chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
17 was already alive. he even gave energy to the spirit bomb. he practicly had his own saga in gt.
twisterblake chapter 9 . 3/14/2006
hey ansome story that majin buu absorbed the other Z warriors and tranformed was coola nd them fight that super cell was ansome keep up the good job and let me know about the next chapter ok.