Reviews for Multiple Reflections
Myriamj chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Interesting. I noted too the similitaries with Scarlet Pimpernel... i only hope one day Teela can find the truth... like Marguerite.
Leni chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Well... wow. I haven't watched He-man in over 15 years, but this was beautiful. I love that you've found depth in the third Adam. thanks!
Musafreen chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I liked it. Well-written, and your flow was pretty good.

Musafreen
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This piece is beautiful, but it's sad too. Really, a wonderful characterization of Adam. I've seen far more of the 2002 series than the original from the 1980s that this was based on, but I must say I love the idea of Adam being a bit of a nerd underneath all the masks, albeit one who is out of necessity an accomplished warrior. Thank you for posting this great little story!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This was sad. If anyone knew if this was how Adam felt, I think they would have been truly humbled.
La Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I really liked this. The words, which I found lyrical and poetic at times, mirrored Adam's reflections and contributed to the overall mood of the piece. Even Adam's feelings for Teela, and his disdain for his actions and love for He-Man were well written.
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Whoa. *Very* nicely done - not only well-written, but a very interesting perspective on the 'lazy' prince and what he's always tried to hide. I particularly love the last few paragraphs, about the reflection and the mirror...
LeBibish chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I just read this and I have to say, I really love your characterization. You manage a really believable view of Adam and some really good writing as well. I'd love to see more of this!
Volvic chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Ye gods, this is an beautiful story. Adam's character here is everything I remember it being from the orginal series - well at least in my own mind. I loved how you grasped his feeling towards Teela his love for her, as well as his resentment. Hope you write more He-man fic
Chelsea Deanne chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
This is a wonderful introspective piece. Bravo!
koolkame chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
I like this whole story but my favorite parts are the mentions of Adam's heritage and his comparison to the Scarlet Pimpernel.
NuTTy chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Great character study piece. Very pointient and sad. I use to love He-Man (80s version) when I was younger but with time, my taste had matured and reading this type of fiction in here was a happy suprise.
eleni chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I love this! the comparison to the pimpernel was right on. The SP was one of my favorite books and movie. You could also have included the legend of Zorro in this, it has the same theme. Please keep going, it's a wonderful piece.
Jade121 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Interesting point of View. This calls for more
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Great chapter but witch version of the show is it 2002 or the 1980's ?