Reviews for Twist of fortune
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
*PON* Cou-kawaii Seems like an odd pairing at first glance... but really, not at all... *g*
Ziven chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
yay! I love Otogi/Jou. I liked how you wrote it, although you could make it longer by going into that week of servitude.

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
wo! that's cute!
anaraz chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
go joey
Vulpes Rei chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Risk it? RISK IT? I AM a Otogi fangirl! Are you going to contiue this, or is that it? If it is, I'm ganna cry...

P.S.: I have been to that site, and it rocks!
FireKat chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
_ i finally figured out (sorta) who otogi is. well at least i saw a pic of him the other day, i'm acctually still confused- but what's new!

very cute fic anyway though! _
Kiawna chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
*starts remembering Yami in casual black clothes and says to herself, "dang he was hot, and still is...* Oh, right review, :P I like reading your fics. Hmm, joey/otagi. I can almost see it. I still like Seto calling joey puppy better. But it would be interesting if you could continue this fic.
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Cute! Thats the only thing i have to say _ Its really really cute. A change from SetoXJoey, but i still liked it _ Heheh - Otogi and Joey would make a cute couple i suppose _ I've also read a Seto/Otogi/Seto story _ THat was cute too P -;; lol, okay, enough of this semi-pointless review, - Cute! Weither you decide to continue it or not, s'up to you _ I wonldnt mind seeing it continued, but its also good how it ended _
Rhapsody the Muse chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Cute. I liked!
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I have to admit I never would have cnsidered these two a couple but,...I still like. Its a little different from the realtionship with Seto, but its still intriguing enough to keep reading and see how much these two actually work together. And trust me I've always been an Otogi fangirl, that was one of my fav. duels that Yugi/Yami was in...I think I like Yugi/Yami in black way too much..grin Anywho, if you have some way of continuing this fic then I would, but if not, its perfect as a one-shot...as always it was wonderful!

JA! _