Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
Wonderful. Sorry about that,
nichii chapter 27 . 4/26
This is the third time I've read this work and I still love it. While it so disappointing that you haven't updated in years, I'm sure you have your reasons for not doing so. But whether you got bored, your computer died thus loosing any chapters or even got busy with life, if you ever update you'd definitely have an audience. Seriously, its wonde
RavensWytch chapter 27 . 4/18
my oh my I feel so nostalgic reading this. This was the very first fanfic that I read that was well written.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Was the first fandom I got into. It was where I shipped my first OTP (which is Anzu and Kaiba) it was because of writers like you that inspired me in my own stories.

It's sad to see that there is no new update but I haven't lost hope, but if this is the end I'd like to thank you for the story. The character growth and the development in story have been a joy to read. Thank you!
ShadowQueenSuperstar chapter 12 . 4/14
I just want to let you know that this is probably one of the best fan fictions I've ever seen. I just want to thank you for writing this and for all the hard work. Thank you one again :)
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REEEEEEEEEEAAASLLLYYYYYYY LIKE IT AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS ... Please
Failisse chapter 27 . 2/24
This fic has been absolutely wonderful so far. There were a few moments where Tea did something absolutely stupid that had me worrying about whether she was going to regress into a weak female role, but you turned it around and made her strong again and able to get out of the situations she puts herself in. That was brilliant. I love the fact that in this fic she has become such a strong and independent character who is able to forgive and show compassion to those who were once her enemies (as long as they've tried to reform themselves), but at the same time isn't completely forgiving or ignorant of all their faults. Such a great story you're telling here and I can't wait for more. Also, the mystery behind Tea's connection with the ancient past is truly mystifying and I can't wait until more of that story enfolds. Please update again soon! This is such a beautifully thought out and well written fic and it deserves to be completed for how much time and effort you have already put into it. :)
Mimiholly chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Gosh I remember this story. I think it was one of my first fanfics I read. Brings back such amazing feelings and it still holds up after all this time! I certainly hope you still have plans to update it! It would be fantastic to finally see this beautiful work completed.
r0gue lebeau chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY!
conclusivelead chapter 27 . 3/4/2014
Hi! So, I was recently bitten by the nostalgia bug and decided to reread through some of my favorite fanfics from when I was a kid. I was absolutely thrilled (and I must say astounded) to see that you updated your profile in October to say that you plan on finishing this story. I have to tell you that I have been reading this fanfiction since I was barely 13 years old - I'm 23 now, to put things in perspective - and I would be utterly ecstatic to see this completed. I've been hanging in there for ten years! I'm rooting for you!
Thunder Krystal chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Seto Kaiba actually reminds me of Sasuke from Naruto. Both are the rival of the protagonist, cold, silent, seemingly ruthless, lost their parents at a young age, are/were very close with their brother and both are seen as dreamboats;) must just be me xD
Serah chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
You got so many readers and reviews here that follow you and you haven't updated this story in over 3 years... It's really disappointing to let this story hang like this after what it brought to us, the readers. Please, update this story as fast as you can before some readers lose hope in you. This story is too fantastic to let it rot away. Whatever is keeping you from continuing this story, I hope you will overcome it.
Serah chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
There are so much obstructions to the moments of happiness that it seems... Like an ugly twist of the worst bad luck I've ever seen. I hope I'm making sense here, after reading this incredibly long chapter. I do hope there will be moments of joy in the next chapter I will be reading, this one left sort of depressed...
Serah chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
This... This is so sad. So gut wrenching. I never thought I would read a fanfic this poignant about Mazaki Anzu. I never thought I'd be reading such a tragedy in the first place, not to this extent of a drama. Gosh... That proves your writing and story is a fabulous one though, I'm awed since ages. Keep this up!
xFlipJamsx chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
please update the story
Kallie chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
I absolutely love this story; I just finished reading through all of the chapters for the first time, and I really enjoyed the way you handled character and plot development. I can see from the last update date that you haven't added to the story in over 3 years - are you planning to complete the story, or is this fic discontinued? I do hope you'll finish the fic soon: sometimes writers feel that they need to be perfectionists with their stories, but I really don't think you need to worry about that. Your chapters are always really detailed and well-layered, and I'm sure that all of the readers that have read and reviewed WDKY would really just love to see how all of the characters turn out (and how Tea and Kaiba's relationship progresses). Since you mentioned only having 10 chapters to go in your last Author's Note, Azurite, I do hope you'll consider coming back to work on the fic :) If you need a beta, just let your readers know!
1,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »