Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
conclusivelead chapter 27 . 3/4
Hi! So, I was recently bitten by the nostalgia bug and decided to reread through some of my favorite fanfics from when I was a kid. I was absolutely thrilled (and I must say astounded) to see that you updated your profile in October to say that you plan on finishing this story. I have to tell you that I have been reading this fanfiction since I was barely 13 years old - I'm 23 now, to put things in perspective - and I would be utterly ecstatic to see this completed. I've been hanging in there for ten years! I'm rooting for you!
Thunder Krystal chapter 4 . 2/2
Seto Kaiba actually reminds me of Sasuke from Naruto. Both are the rival of the protagonist, cold, silent, seemingly ruthless, lost their parents at a young age, are/were very close with their brother and both are seen as dreamboats;) must just be me xD
Serah chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
You got so many readers and reviews here that follow you and you haven't updated this story in over 3 years... It's really disappointing to let this story hang like this after what it brought to us, the readers. Please, update this story as fast as you can before some readers lose hope in you. This story is too fantastic to let it rot away. Whatever is keeping you from continuing this story, I hope you will overcome it.
Serah chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
There are so much obstructions to the moments of happiness that it seems... Like an ugly twist of the worst bad luck I've ever seen. I hope I'm making sense here, after reading this incredibly long chapter. I do hope there will be moments of joy in the next chapter I will be reading, this one left sort of depressed...
Serah chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
This... This is so sad. So gut wrenching. I never thought I would read a fanfic this poignant about Mazaki Anzu. I never thought I'd be reading such a tragedy in the first place, not to this extent of a drama. Gosh... That proves your writing and story is a fabulous one though, I'm awed since ages. Keep this up!
xFlipJamsx chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
please update the story
Kallie chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
I absolutely love this story; I just finished reading through all of the chapters for the first time, and I really enjoyed the way you handled character and plot development. I can see from the last update date that you haven't added to the story in over 3 years - are you planning to complete the story, or is this fic discontinued? I do hope you'll finish the fic soon: sometimes writers feel that they need to be perfectionists with their stories, but I really don't think you need to worry about that. Your chapters are always really detailed and well-layered, and I'm sure that all of the readers that have read and reviewed WDKY would really just love to see how all of the characters turn out (and how Tea and Kaiba's relationship progresses). Since you mentioned only having 10 chapters to go in your last Author's Note, Azurite, I do hope you'll consider coming back to work on the fic :) If you need a beta, just let your readers know!
revan225 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
This story is really great!
sadness chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Uhg… You made Téa a Mary Sue. Please fix her?
RamonaFlowers19 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
okay, just to let you know, in japan they only have one teacher that teaches them all the subjects, thus Seto being in every class with them. The teachers don't change, so she wouldn't have a third period teacher, or even a third period. I love this story though, I didn't go to bed *_* it kept me up all night.
RippledWaterx3 chapter 27 . 4/17/2013
I just reread your whole story, beginning to end, nonstop for the fifth time. This is my most favorite Azureship story and I love you for this 3. You're one helluva amazing authoress 3. Can't wait until your next update :3
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
...iPods suck. Okay, so he's like Laxus because he's ruthless and cold at times, but deep DEEP inside he cares about his family, and would literally die to protect them. For some odd reason, my review was cut off of ch 4... So... Yeah. I LOVE this story
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Seto reminds if Laxus from Fairy Tail- ruthless, c
AnimeLoveIkuto chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love how you wrote Joey :)
Also, great start.