Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
Rayen A. King chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
for your contest 2, I'm not sure if it's still going or not, but to me, Seto Kaiba reminds me a lot of Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto. Sasuke isn't the MAIN character, but he's the main character's rivil, just like Yugi and Seto, so I thought it fit. and they're both very... withdrawn? is that the right word? and very caustic. Sasuke has few 'gentle' moments, but you can always tell when he is having one. Seto also has his moments.

Hope you agree!

Rayen
suchastupidlamb chapter 26 . 2/16/2009
So this is pretty much my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh story ever. I'm not even close to kidding. You write very well, and your story actually has a plot to it...Keep up the great work. You are awesome!
ChiBlockingNinja chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
YES YES YES! Finally the kiss I've been waiting for! This fic is addiciting I started reading it today I love it its fantastic! Poor Mokuba!
da marshmallow chapter 26 . 9/1/2008
Holy cow...I finally caught up. So far this fic has been an awesome read. The character developments have been simply amazing. Especially Seto's change from a cold business man to someone with emotions just like everyone else. The aspect of Yugi being in love with Tea definitely adds an interesting conflict into the story; I feel sorry for the poor guy. The plot line is also very well thought out, and you do a good job of connecting all of the little pieces together. This has got to be one of the absolute best fanfics I have ever read!

Welp, it appears that updates take a while to get up but I think however long it takes will be more than worth it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and I hope you update soon! _
Meli chapter 26 . 9/1/2008
Wow... I read this years ago, and only 2 new chapters have come out. . its been almost a year since you last updated, so I hope a new chapter is on its way.

And even though I love your long chapters and all, perhaps it would be easier on you to post shorter chapters, maybe you could get them done quicker, and the readers would be happier with more updates.
da marshmallow chapter 24 . 8/29/2008
O.O Must...read...more! But darn I need to get some sleep. Holy smokes this is awesome! I am definitely looking forward to reading the next chapter! _
starwefter chapter 26 . 8/27/2008
Sheesh! I've been reading this on and off for the better part of a month now. I love how you have created backstories for various characters - Gozabura and Noah, Mai, various others. Takahashi gives most of his "bad guys" motivation, in the end, for their otherwise deranged actions; you have continued that wonderfully in this story.

Will Seto and Téa ever manage to get past the heavy petting stage? (Heck, will they even get to the heavy petting stage?) I do hope so!

This is a wonderful, intricate, well thought-out and plotted story with exceptional characterizations that make complete sense in the context of this story even when they would have been out of character compared to Takahashi's original series. This is because you have never rushed the change of relationships and actions, and have always taken the time to let characters' new ways of acting build slowly and rationally over the course of many chapters with sufficient motivation for their new behaviors.

I realize that real life gets in the way of updating, especially when you are writing chapters of this length, but please continue with this fiction, it is truly magnificent.
XHeartofBloodyTearsX chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I really hope that you post soon! This story is going so well. I"m definately looking forward to the upcoming chapters.
da marshmallow chapter 22 . 8/17/2008
Woo, this story is really startin' to heat up! I'm definitely lookin' forward to the next few chapters.
da marshmallow chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
Dang, it's taken me awhile to get this far but I'm lovin' every minute of it. The ups and downs in Tea and Seto's relationship definitely make for an interesting read, and this whole thing so far has just been awesome.
starwefter chapter 24 . 8/14/2008
Awesome job of blending your story, the movie plot, and the original anime/manga arcs, which the actual movie didn't after all fit all that well with.

This story just keeps getting better and better. I realize that it has been some time since you have updated, and that real life often interferes with our other projects, but please get back to this someday. It will be wonderful to see where it eventually goes. I truly love the unfolding relationship between Seto and Tea, and you make it seem logical and realistic. As well as occasionally very, very, sexy...
starwefter chapter 23 . 8/14/2008
Listening to and copying down all that dialogue from the movie must have taken forever! Awesome job, and very well done.
Muffin'sback chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
This chapter is so sad... But the part where Mokuba and Tea is hugging is cute xD
starwefter chapter 16 . 8/7/2008
Woo-hoo! Whatta kiss!
Blondey846 chapter 26 . 8/6/2008
I love this story update soon!
1,491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »