Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
revan225 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
This story is really great!
sadness chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Uhg… You made Téa a Mary Sue. Please fix her?
RamonaFlowers25 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
okay, just to let you know, in japan they only have one teacher that teaches them all the subjects, thus Seto being in every class with them. The teachers don't change, so she wouldn't have a third period teacher, or even a third period. I love this story though, I didn't go to bed *_* it kept me up all night.
RippledWaterx3 chapter 27 . 4/17/2013
I just reread your whole story, beginning to end, nonstop for the fifth time. This is my most favorite Azureship story and I love you for this 3. You're one helluva amazing authoress 3. Can't wait until your next update :3
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
...iPods suck. Okay, so he's like Laxus because he's ruthless and cold at times, but deep DEEP inside he cares about his family, and would literally die to protect them. For some odd reason, my review was cut off of ch 4... So... Yeah. I LOVE this story
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Seto reminds if Laxus from Fairy Tail- ruthless, c
AnimeLoveIkuto chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love how you wrote Joey :)
Also, great start.
cloud9strife chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
Love it! Love it!
abygail chapter 27 . 2/25/2013
I remember finding this fanfiction a few months before my high-school entering exams and I was captivated by it, i knew I should've been studying but I just couldn't leave it.
Found it again today and I still think it's the best azureshipping story I've ever read.
Hope you're ok wherever you are and that your dreams came true.

P.S: I always wondered how Kaiba couldn't "afford" a cook, can't remember If you mentioned it somewhere...
moshikashite chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
I have to say, this is a terrific fanfiction. The way Anzu and Tea's relationship goes up and down is so well written and it's just awesome full stop. I see that you haven't updated for a while, but I hope where ever you are that life is good to you :)
Aya El maghrabi chapter 27 . 1/7/2013
it's an amazing story

It' long but still amazing
supersteffy chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Well done! LOVED the ending! Did you write Tea's musical numer yourself? If so, very good job there!
supersteffy chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
I think the shorter chapters work much better! It was a good decision.
supersteffy chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
I liked "Ghostie" as a nickname for Bakura...it suits him.

I'm glad about Mai and Joey as well! And Yugi and Tea.
supersteffy chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Whoa! Cliffhanger! I totally expected the warrant to be for abusing Tea, which could easily have been a misinterpretation on Konami's part...but this?! Gotta say though, all the stuff with the spirits seemed to have detracted from the rest of the over all story...it seemed a bit out of place and thrown in.
1,491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »