Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
supersteffy chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Now THAT is a cliffhanger! I haven't reviewed much since I started reading, but I REALLY like the story. I like that not EVERYTHING is happening rapid-fire like most fics, just eager to self-gratify. Taking time to build-up adds suspense and anticipation. Keep up the good work!
The Samurai Pizza Cat chapter 26 . 11/2/2012
I just wanted to let you know I'm still interested in reading this... if you want to write it, I'll read it. I cant be the only one. This is a truly unique story.
Lucy Fullbuster chapter 27 . 10/30/2012
Awesome!
Silent-L chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is Epic!
misinformedPsycho chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
love the story so far... upgrade soon plz! i wanna know if tea used the cards seto gave or lend her better to say n what happens to the boys. also if seto gets criteas, yami get timeaous, and joey gets hermos i hope they do n that they kick butt!
ShizukaRen-Hime chapter 27 . 7/6/2012
This is a great story! I absolutely love the interactions between the characters and your Bakura is absolutely wonderful! I like interactions between him and Tea just as much as I like reading about Tea and Kaiba! And Tea and Kaiba's relationship is so realistically portrayed. You are a brilliant writer and I hope you update whenever you can! :)
hourglass eternity chapter 27 . 6/6/2012
A simply fantastic story beyond words! I hope you update sometime this year! Hopefully!

You are one of my favorite authors ever! Keep writing!

BTW, I LOVE THE FACT THAT THE CHAPTERS ARE SO LONG!

Cheerio! Have an great day! Or days... :D
Coriandor chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
ahhh this just gets better and better xD
Coriandor chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
love it (:
mangafn chapter 27 . 1/6/2012
azurite YOU ARE an Amazing writer I JUST LOVE YOUR STORIES I'VE READ MANY OF THEM they are excellent- i'm ur fan!

n i love this pairing seto/anzu fan forever

plz update your stories

i usually read and review but i dont think i'll have time to review but i'll definitely read them.
Laurleopluradon chapter 27 . 11/14/2011
So I miss the shit out of this story. Bring it back?
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 27 . 10/28/2011
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work. :D
Nightshade Blue chapter 27 . 8/28/2011
I've been reading this since it came out (I was 11 when I first read it) :D Given that I only reviewed it when I finally made a account and started my own fan writing but I always enjoyed this story. I don't care about how long you make it (it gives more insight to the chapter and gives the character a proper chance to develop! I'm now 19! Wow lol I've grown I have to say this is my favorite story and I'm pleases with how its going 10 chapters left oh no I don't want it to end. I love the quality work you always put into your stories Azurite. Again great chapter! :)
Demeanon chapter 27 . 7/28/2011
To be honest, when I first found this story, I read until the part where it was announced that Tea's parents were dead and hit the back button. Now that I've read the entire story, I can't for the life of me remember why I did that.

This story, for lack of a more apt descriptor, is awesome. Both in the modern, "so cool" sense, and in the older "awe-inspiring" sense. The characters are handled very well, and the plot is so interesting that I quite literally found myself looking back at my computer forlornly after hibernating it for the night.

This story is truly one of the best fanfictions I have ever come across. I sincerely hope that it has not been abandonded, for I would love to see how the remainder of the plot pans out.

Thank you so much for such an interesting read.

-Demeanon