Reviews for Of Getting the Itako Drunk
RavenKitten chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
*bursts out laughing* WAHAHA *keeps laughing* So!.. Funny! XD *tries to breath but can't stoip laughing* WAHAHAHA *explodes*

I mean.. Your ficcy is really good v.v

~Yes. I am me. Be very afraid.~
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
i liked anna's line in the end of the fanfic... it sounds like she's angry but she's not. i really like it.
iTsZeroUrahara chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Cool fic...
shyxsakura chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
.. my stomach hurts now ..
- saki -
Aya chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
hahahahahaah! You are defenitely one of my fav. authors in ffnet . I love this fanfic :D hahaha! you're the best
Kyoto-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
o.o The endin was quite wierd...but funny! ...Hao put things in Keiko's mind? That's evil...then again, a person trying to kill his brother so he himself can become the Shaman King will do anything. Oi. XP
amailie chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
AH! another cute story! sweet!

KyteAura chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Wahaha. Kute! kute! I was gonna say, coincidence my fat butt XD Asakura-san taught the girl something smart XD
LilSasamiGrl chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
TD-Chan: Wai _ So...kawaii...;_;

Kenshin: Oro, why are you crying then...? _

TD-Chan: Kensin no baka -_-;; Anyways, make a sequel
liz chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
kataru chapter 1 . 10/26/2003

lol hehehehe dumi talaga ng isip... weheehhe

peace men... XD
kyooty chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
hahhahhah..that was a good story! but u should add more to it! only if u want..but taht was good! 3

silverkaze chapter 1 . 10/18/2003

i wanna laugh my ass of. lmao. )

cool!~ you got a great imagination. you rule man!~ thanks for making my day funnier. ) have a nice day!
Chaco and Lily chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
LMAO! that was good!ahahahahahahahahahah i laughed when she said "I only drank four cans, earth to Yoh Asakura" lol that was funny at first i thought the hole gang of ppl who be attemting to get Anna drunk but this is good!lol Chiao!

Miko-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Absolutely very funny...Hwehehehehe...Mas lalo na yung part nang mga kalasingan...*Parokya ni Edgar's Inuman na singing in the head* Ang hina naman ni Yoh, akala nya tutumba na si Anna sa apat lang na beer cans! Kaya nga malakas si Anna na magkaroon nang maraming nyang kadugo...*sweats*

But honestly,love this fic...
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »