Reviews for Yami: Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
silver woman chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
i want a yugi owner's guide! please update with it. also seto! please please
yugkemoniony1X chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I laughed when. I saw the title and nearly died reading this!
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
I love this! Hahaha, so true, so so true...smirk
CloudedPen7 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Yay! This was hilarious.
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
These are so funny! I hope you'll return to fanfiction and write more.
In The Foreshadow chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Ha! This was great! This is such a bizarre concept and unbelievable funny! You should do more! You could do a MOKUBA bought and have him on a leash because he gets captured so much! Anyway thank you for posting and I do hope you update, however doubtful, because it such a original concept, which I thoroughly enjoyed!
Yugi's sister death chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Can you make a sequel about the hiraki units
Rubellite Game chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
soo funny!
Kiterious chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Yay, someone made an Owners Guide and Maintenance Manual for Bakura! I absolutely love these fics, and yours is no exception! You've managed to use the series format perfectly, and make it absolutely hilarious. I especially love the FAQ section. And the references to certain fanfiction fads.
mechna prime chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I want onnnneeee...actly I want both!
JaySilverRyou chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
OH GOD GIRL HELP ME! Bakura is playing with my little sister! NICELY! It might be because she's the devil and constantly BITES him. My Bakura also is randomly running off to *ahem* play fun and non-hurtful games with Malik. What shall I do? Help me!
JaySilverRyou chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Just A Feather chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow, he and Yugi are short. *keeps reading, reads "LENGTH"* Wahh, YOU! *blushes* LIZETH!

Aww a plushie. ...Lizeth you have a perverted mind don't you?

My reaction to the "UNITS": ok Lizeth, I believe that I am correct... You do have a perverted mind.

"...And you're complaining about having to get a YUGI... why?" That's perfect. I agree. (Though I would also grab a RYOU. Just cause... he's cute, and sweet, and cute.)

*headdesks* Lizeth, HOW in the world did you get so perverted? ...You know what never mind I DO NOT want to know.

*in a tiny squeaky voice* manga Yami? *grins*

Lizeth, this fic is AWESOME! I loved it, even with the perverted parts.
Just A Feather chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
HE-he *muffled laughter* I can't laugh as loud as I would like because I don't want to bug the people around me (and have them come and see what I am doing) but oh, Thehe.

Is it wrong that as soon as I realized there was a second chapter I skipped to the Bakura one? (I'll review the Yami one later... after I read it.)

My favorite parts:

"He-who-likes-raw-meat?"- Oh my goodness I am going to laugh again. *muffles it with her hand*

"Escape-proof crate"- Good idea. You'd need one.

"Please nail down all household objects" - Meph *muffles laughter again.* You are a genius.

"Rob All"- Nice thing you did with the name there.

"SPECIAL EFFECTS PRODUCER and ACTOR"- Nice. Very smart. I would say Bakura really does know how to act like Ryou if he needs to.

""Count Boom"" Nice one. That just gives me the MOST lovely image of a volcano going "boom".

Nice job with his relationships with the other units.

Aww I don't think of him as a cockroach... just really good at getting out of jams (which would apparently include death).

... Aww, I've run out of things to say. Ahh well, time to go read Yami's. Thanks Lizeth for this awesome little thingie. I loved reading it. (Even if I did have to muffle my laughter in several parts, ok I admit that that kinda made it more fun...)
andysanime chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Really good job! I love these! .