Reviews for I see
hfg chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
chewy1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
This is an amazing story... I almost had to pull out the fifth book to remember if that little interlude between Harry and Ginny really happened... wow... could you e-mail me the translated lyrics to the song? my e-mail is

~Chewy
Raiining chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
o .. I like it!
very one-shot, which was a nice change for me to read, lol
RebelRikki chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
That is the second sad little piece of fiction in a row that I've read. It was good, but I really wish I could find something happy to read.
HeartOfAshes chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Wow, this fic was really touching...I actually felt that JKR was messing up when she wrote that Harry and Ginny were "growing apart" so to speak and I think that Ginny would probably have felt exactly the way you wrote. Good job!

P.s. Thanks for reviewing!

P.p.s. The lyrics went so well with the fic that I couldn't tell them apart!Just a suggestion - could you put the lyrics in italics next time? Don't think i'm flaming you or anything, I just honestly wanted to know which were the lyrics!(-)
bamsemums chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Hey!

This was great! So sad... I really liked the way you used Bjørn Eidsvågs song! It is so beautiful! Our mutual friend(kippling)told me about it, if you don't understand who I am, let me give you a hint: 21 of june, Bogstadveien.

sees på skolen!
United Losers of America chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
That's so sad. I love it, though. Poor Harry. That song's great. Hey, can you e-mail me the whole translated version, if ti isn't too much. My e-mail's
VarsityCheerleader chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
that was so sweet! to bad its a one-shot though. great job!

VarsityCheerleader